CHAPTER 3

Manik and Cabir were waiting for manager in the customer room. Manik Malhotra doesn't like waiting, of course after all he was the king and king doesn't wait for anyone and the king makes everyone wait not wait for anyone (well that's what he thinks). He was getting irritated second by second as he has been waiting for whole 5 minutes. Cabir being Cabir was playing game in mobile.

 Finally his wait was over when the girl in early twenties entered with her head kept high just like her ponytail, well she doesn't look in twenties because of her height and cute face she looks a high school going teenage girl. Manik looked at the door and stared the girl from bottom. His eyes traveled from her slight heal formal sandals to brown pant to a white shirt and brown blazer to her neck and mole of her neck to little cute chin to her pink soft rosy pouty lips to her cute little nose and finally to her big doe almond shaped eyes in which he drowned deep. The girl also looked at him when she entered she saw him first as he was sitting in exact front of the door. Her eyes traveled from his branded shoes to his dark blue jeans to his white t shirt and sky blue denim blazer to his neck his sharp jaw line to his pink rough yet soft lips to the mole above his lips to which she looked more than a minute to his sharp long nose and finally to his deep brown chocolaty eyes in which she drowned. Both were drowned in each other's eyes forgetting about the surroundings and their heart started overpowering their minds for two good minutes. Soon after 2 minutes of their drowning session both of theirs mind overpowered their hearts and their expression changed. Manik eyes became emotionless again and the girl eyes became blank. Cabir noticed this and was confused but smirked realizing that manik malhotra was drooling a girl which he never did in his entire lifetime. But cabir was confused because he saw nothing very much attractive in the girl's look. Well THE FAB5 judge people by their attires and the girl should wear branded short sexy dress to look hot and cabir always flirt with his standard girls. The salesman who was literally scared by Manik was trying to hide himself behind girl. But little did he know that he was clearly seen as girl's height was short. The girl settled down on the couch besides them and the salesman standing scared keeping his head low not able to look on manik.

Girl – Hello I am Nandini Murthy the manager of this company. So how may I help you?

(Of course the girl would be Nandini Murthy only na as she works as a manager in the biggest car distribution company)

Manik (with attitude and his signature smirk) – We want to purchase the highest model of Audi and your salesman told that it's sold and this was the last piece. So let's not waste the time and tell me how much extra amount you amount you want than the normal price.

Nandini became angry on his arrogant behavior. She would have shout on him if it was any other place but it was about the reputation of the company and she would never do anything that the company's reputation is at stake stating that the company cannot hire kind employees.

Nandini (calmly) – Sir I respect your decision that you wanted this car only and if it was in our hand we have told you about the option of another piece of model but it's completely in the hands of brand and it's the last piece of their manufacturing. Plus we can't go against our company's policy to tell no to the buyer after its being purchased and the bill has been printed. We can't withdraw our commitment. I hope you understand.

Manik became angry if the person was not girl he would have grabbed the collar of the manager but keeping in mind that she is girl he said in stern yet angry tone – Listen I told that do hell with your policy and when we are ready to pay higher price than the normal price then why are you arguing. It should be beneficial for you only. And about these billings and crap it should not trouble as it can be settled down with some adjustments. Who doesn't do this in this Era? It's all about money and every company wants profit. It's as simple as that miss so let's not waste the time as I have had enough so just place the order.