CHARACTER SKETCH

Nandini Priya Murthy - A 21 year old girl who had been through so much in life that she had become a person who can handle anything that comes and had so much maturity in understanding. A girl who used to very innocent, scared, shy type had become bold, daring and strong after her teenage incident. She is A girl from whom every girl should be inspired. A middle class girl with a self respect and attitude every girl should always carry. Never judgemental. She believes every girl is beautiful in her own way. She needs a person with whom she need not be strong and be the real her.

Manik Malhotra - A 22 year old boy who had no love in life except his friends. He love his friends to an extent that even if they are wrong he would always be supportive towards them and protect them. He thinks there is nothing like true love but deep down inside his heart he needs someone with whom he can be the real HE. He is an arrogant rude guy and care about no one except his friends . A Rich guy with so much arrogance that he and his friends always judge people by their attires and wealth. Lead singer of FAB 5.

Priya Murthy- A single mother. Loves her daughter Nandini very much. Loves her son Rishab very much. She is the best friend of Nandini more than her mother. Works in an MNC as an accountant. Earns enough to have a good life with all basic necessities required for herself and her children.

Rishab Murthy - A 17 year cute boy. Completed his school. Now joining commerce college. Want to become a business man and have very big dreams. Loves his sister like anything. Never hides anything from her. Loves his mother very much. Pampered by her sister very much.

Cabin Dhawan - The ultimate prankster of the group. Drummer of FAB 5. Knows Manik like no one knows. He can understand manik' s pain and wish that he get true love in his life. A total flirt. Very understanding person.

Multi Vardhan - A tom boy and a betrayed girl in love. Very rude girl to the world but loves her friends very much. Very possessive about her friends. Play Electric guitar in FAB 5

Dhruv Vedant - A very silent guy. Loves his friends very much. Understands everyone. A very caring guy of the group. Plays guitar in FAB 5.

Aliya Saxena - A total Diva of the college. Inside a very sweet girl but her ego never let that sweet girl come outside. Have a huge crush on Manik. Her life resolves around Manik. She doesn't love Manik but MANIK MALHOTRA. She thinks that she love him very much. But alas she doesn't know what is love so she mistook crush and attraction as love. Plays Piano in FAB 5.

Harshad Saxena - Brother of Aliya. The total EVIL. Always behind Manik and hates him very much for his popularity. A womanizer. Lust every woman. Betrayed MUKTI.

Navya Naveli - A simple girl from Patna. Dramebaaz. Very happy go lucky girl and lives in her world.

Abhimanyu Murthy - Nandini's cousin brother. Son of her Mamu - Mami.. A fun loving guy.. Arrogant businessman for world. Doesn't give damn to any other person except his family. Though Nandini's cousin but like a real brother to her. With him Nandini becomes a cute baby who is with her father. He is her best friend. Nandini doesn't need to be a mature person with Abhi. She lives her childhood when she is with him. OWNS a music label company - "AbNan music" labels which means Abhimanyu - AB and Nandini's -NAN. He is 26 yrs old. He keeps on fighting with his brother Karan Murthy that whom Nandini loves the most..

Karan Murthy- A fun loving, prankster and down towards earth guy. Full of life. Loves to make friends and quite famous in his college.. He is 20 yrs old. Loves food more than anything but loves his "Love" more than food. No his "Love" is not his girlfriend but his cousin sister Nandini oopppss real sister ha.. Don't utter COUSIN sister in front of him otherwise u will be the target for his upcoming all the pranks..

Raman Murthy - Owner and CHAIRMAN of MURTHY INDUSTRIES LTD. Murthy Empire is spread across all over the world. Each and every person knows THE RAMAN MURTHY. The arrogant businessman. But the businessman who have helped thousands of people who are working in MURTHY INDUSTRIES LTD (MIL). Raman Murthy is the richest person of India. Arrogant to the world but so loving and caring towards his family. Loves his wife to the core. Loves his sons but have given them the capability to make their own name rather than making them spoil brat by fulfilling all their wishes. Loves his sister Priya Murthy very much. Loves his niece Nandini Murthy who is just like his own daughter. Loves his nephew Rishab.

Ishita Murthy - A very sweet woman. A doctor by profession. Owner of ANGEL CARE HOSPITAL. a very caring and loving person. Understand every situation very nicely. She and Nandini are the only person who can calm down THE RAMAN MURTHY when he is angry. Loves her sons. Loves her sister in law cum best friend Priya Murthy. Loves Nandini to the core. She always wished to have a daughter but couldn't have so she sees a daughter in Nandini only. Pampers Rishab a lot.

Raj Malhotra - Second Richest person of India. Best friend of Raman Murthy. Business people are still shocked that how come 1 & 2nd richest person of India are not rivals but best friends.. Many people tried to create misunderstandings between these two but couldn't. An arrogant businessman just like Raman Murthy. Lives in London. Father of Manik but he is complied by his so called wife that if he will come and live with them in India then she will disclose the SECRET to Manik. He loves Manik to the core but couldn't show him more and gives him excuses that he can't stay with him because of work settled in London. Somehow in peace because of his girlfriend cum daughter NANDINI MURHTY.

Nyonika Malhotra - The lady oopppsss EVIL Lady who doesn't love anything or anyone except Money and Status. So called mother of Manik. She handles SPACE ACADEMY . She is the trusty of SPACE ACADEMY. Always threaten Manik about his friends that she will destroy them and always have a Give and take relationship with him.

Other characters-

Neil Dhawan - Cabir's Father. A business tycoon.
Cabir's mother died in an accident.

Mukti's parents are divorced and mukti custody is with her mother but her mother doesn't have time for her as she is always busy in her own life with one night stands and earn money by sleeping with different man everyday. So mukti lives in different apartment which is gifted by her friend cum brother Manik. She lives alon and doesn't have any contact with her mother.

Aliya and harshad are orphan but their father have given them more than enough property and wealth to survive before dying.

Dhruv is a middle class and lives with his mother. His father had a cancer and he died.

Navya's parents live in Patna.

Well last but not the least - Nandini's Father?????? Will be revealed in further story.

Let's see when these two opponents will meet how Love is created. Let's see when FAB 5 meets NANDINI MURTHY what will be the consequences? Whose life will be changed FAB 5 or Manik's or Nandini's or all?

My story is based on true love and women empowerment. There is romance, life lessons and I will try to add comedy too.

If u like the character sketch then plz comment and plz answer whether I should start the story?