CHAPTER 6

Unedited. Ingnore mistakes! 

Happy reading. 

Manik was sitting on his chair with eyes closed and head rested on the back. He had called the CEO to give Nandini's job back to her today only. The words which Nandini told him were ringing inside his mind. On one side he couldn't let her win against him and it was hurting his ego like hell. He had never heard no from any damn person in this whole while world except his DAD. On the other side he was thinking whether he had done right or not. He was thinking about the original purchaser or rather the original deserver of the car he purchased for Cabir. For the first time he was thinking about someone being hurt by him. He was thinking he had dominated many people and he didn't even how many were or is in pain because of him. He thought these small small things can never hurt anyone. But now he was thinking that was the things which are small for him are also small for everyone? He kept thinking about the incidents in which he dominated people. His school and college people whom he and FAB5 bullied for no reason and he can't even remember their faces. After getting tired of his thoughts he thought to talk to someone who can give him time and make him feel peace. He just wanted someone to listen to his thoughts. Therefore he called Cabir. Cabir picked up his call after 2 times.

Cabir – Yes manik bol kuch kam tha?

Manik – Cabir where are you? Are you free?

Cabir – Bro actually I am busy with dad's project. Today is its submission. Any problem?

Manik sighed and said – Nothing just wanted to talk.

Cabir – Ohh right now I can't come we will talk in the evening in club okk?

Manik – Okk

Saying this he cut the call and he didn't know what to do. He knew that calling his dad will not be useful and he will be busy like everytime. Except these two he cannot call anyone. So he chose the best way he used to do everytime – MUSIC. Music was not only his profession or passion but his peace. Whenever he used to get confused he always craved for someone to listen to him. Sometimes Cabir used to listen to him give him some advices. But most of the time he never got anyone to talk so he chose music to relax himself and calm his thoughts. But he always suppressed his thoughts by tuning guitar and drowning himself in the passion of music. He went to jam room and tuned his guitar many times to focus and finally succeeded in concentrating to music and drowned himself in his passion.

On the other side Nandini and Karan were sitting in their favorite restaurant and waiting for the call. After some minutes, Nandini got the call that she has got her job back and she can continue it after lunch. She smiled widely at Karan and Karan understood both hugged each other tightly.

Karan – Yessssssss! We did it Love.

Nandini – Yes yar we did it. Thank god.

They broke the hug and Karan started laughing making Nandini confused.

Nandini- Why are you laughing?

Karan – Manik's face was worth watching yar... He was not able to say anything.

Nandini chuckled but she still doesn't like to hurt him. She did break his ego but she was not satisfied. Something was bothering her. For the first time she didn't know what was going inside her. She felt her heart racing by just looking at Manik and whenever she looks into his eyes she feels herself drowning. His eyes were so beautiful. As if it were the reflection of his soul, of his heart. She didn't know but she wanted to be with him. To support him, to make him feel wanted, to hug him, to kiss him remove his all pain. Wait What? Kiss him? When did she start thinking like this? Ewww she thought. When she was all lost making all kind of weird faces Karan Murthy was smirking.