CHAPTER 8

Nandini kept thinking about what to do with Abhimanyu so that he changes his decision but wait.. he didn't order his decision to her but smartly forced her to make the decision to do the album by using her love for him. He knew that how much he means to her and never in her wildest dream would she let him give up on his goal and that too because of her. He knew that she won't let him cancel the album because of her. The problem was he knew her too well...

He didn't order her to become the part of this album. But he played the card differently he gave her the choice - Choice to whether become the part of album or let him cancel the album. He differently forced his decision on her so that she would not play the game of blaming him that he forced her. He is way too smart to force her in a way that it didn't seem to be forced at all. Wow just wow...

"What is it with everyone threatening me now days? Yesterday I got less sleep because of Manik Malhotra and today Abhimanyu Murthy. Great just Great!!"

To give a break to Nandini's thoughts or rather the cursing session of THE GREAT ABHIMANYU MURTHY, Priya came and sat beside her. Nandini looked at her and asked curiously – Mumma ek baat puchu? (She asked thinking deeply)

Priya was confused but nonetheless nodded in yes.

So Nandini asked – What did Ishi ma ate before the time of giving birth to THE GREAT ABHIMANYU MURTHY?

Priya was shocked by the question for a second because she didn't expect it but understanding it she laughed earning a glare from Nandini.

She stopped laughing and after thinking for seconds she replied – Well... I was not there with her because they used to live in London at that time but I know that at her last she became very weak and she was allowed only fruits to eat and juices to drink. So yes...Only fruits!

Nandini shakes her head and said – Bhukkad didn't get anything tasty so he is like this. Fruits se uska dimag kuch over dramatic hi chalta rehta he.

Priya chuckled and said – On a serious note what did he tell you?

Nandini – Tell? Oh yes he gladly requested me to make a good choice.

Priya raised her eyebrows and Nandini sighed and told her how abhi left her no choice by the art of giving her choice.

Nandini closed her eyes and rested her head on Priya's lap. Priya caressed her hairs as she knew that she doesn't need words right now because Abhi would have explained her something. Abhi's words were ringing in her mind "When you will be old you will regret that you had opportunity and you didn't grab it" "you are a COWARD" "why are you not fighting your fears for your dream, your passion" "It's high time you fight back your fears"

She slept unknowingly thinking about this.

Manik reached home at his usual time, changed into his track and collapsed on bed. He closed his eyes and in an instant his eyes snapped open. He sat on the bed straight and said to himself –

"Damn! What is this! Why can't this girl just leave my mind? When I was partying I kept enjoying and drinking so that I can get her out of my head but no now she has to come again. God! What is happening? Why is this girl affecting me so much? Her face is just imprinted in my mind. I see only her. Her words are ringing in my mind. She makes me question all the decisions I have made in my life. There are so many people who kept on giving me lectures sometimes like Mary Aunty, Cabir or Dad. But there words never affect me this much. But the words of a girl whom I just met 2 days ago just went straight into my heart and mind. "