CHAPTER 5

Note : Ingore Mistakes. Unedited. 

Late Update but worthful. And ya as promised long chapter. 

Thank you. 

Love, 

Priyanka

Happy Reading. Here you go....

Manik went home directly after his meeting with Nandini in her office. He did not know why his heart was not happy by making Nandini down by his words especially after seeing her eyes which has lot of mixed emotions. But his mind was continuously screaming that whatever he had done is correct. He is THE MANIK MALHOTRA and whoever messes with him or insults him has to face the monster. He cannot let anybody hurt him. Besides, he always got whatever he wanted nobody ever dared to say no to him. This is what his mind thought but his heart it was breaking by seeing tears in her eyes. His heart never beat for anyone. He never had any feelings for anyone it's not that he is not a human but he has just destroyed everything in him. He had so many walls built inside him that he never let anyone enter his heart. For the first time he felt pain in his heart by seeing someone else in pain. To calm himself he needs to be alone to fight the battle between his mind and heart. He never heard to his heart. This time also he will not listen to his heart – He thought. But he forgot that this he won't decide what he has to do but this time it's destiny that has planned something very beautiful because soon his life will turn beautiful. It was the right time decided by destiny to bring happiness – a true happiness in both the soul's life. This time the destiny has its own plans.

He tuned his guitar and closed his eyes to feel the music but what he saw made him open his eyes with wide mouth. He saw the tearful eyes of Nandini which he saw in her office. The eyes which had lot of emotions mixed and tears which didn't went unnoticed by him. Her tears broke his heart into millions of pieces. He never felt anything. No one's tears or pain ever affected him expect FAB5 and his dad. He was shocked to the core that why did he saw her eyes by closing his eyes? Why her tears affect him? Why the hell a girl affects him when nobody ever affected him? Why can't he get her out of his mind as he just met her it was the matter of hours? Why does he tell her to be his personal spot? He would have destroyed her simply but why did he gave chance to her and that too by being around him 24*7? Why does he saw her eyes when he hated her to core? Yes he hates her to the core. He thought to himself. He was so messed up that he wanted peace. Just he thought this there was a knock on his room door. He opened the door frustratingly just to see the two important people of his life who always clears his confusion – Mary aunty and Cabir. It's like god sent them to clear his confusion. He stared at them and sat on the bed and soon cabir and mary aunty were sitting beside him on either sides.

Cabir – Manik the car has been delivered to me don't worry.

Manik – hmm I know. Are you happy and satisfied by the car?

Cabir (smiled) – Of course I am. But what happened to you? Why didn't you come to the studio today? And where were you after you attended the call?

Before manik could say anything mary aunty kept her hand on his head and asked – Manu You are at home this time? What is bothering you beta? Tell us maybe we can help you. But please don't keep it in your heart it will trouble you more bacha.

Manik just gave her a small smile, took a long breath, kept his head in his long hand and said or rather whispered – Nandini

Cabir inwardly smiled because he knew it and mary aunty was shocked. She looked at cabir and he gave her a look. Their eye talk was interrupted by manik's voice.