CHAPTER 4

Manik sat down in his car and banged the steering. He was very much angry on Nandini.

Manik – Nandini Murthy now you will know the after effects of messing with Manik Malhotra. How dare you insult me? Soon your life will become mess and you will bag me to forgive you. (He smirked evilly)

Saying this he called his PA meanwhile cabir joined him in car and sat on passenger seat.

PA – Hello Good aft..

Manik (cut him off) – Listen I need all the information about Nandini Murthy working in Benchmark Car Distribution Company within an hour and let me make it clear within an hour not a minute late also.

Saying this he cut the call without waiting for his reply. He turned towards cabir who was expressionless.

Manik – What were you doing there? Aur aisi shakal kyu bana rakhi he?

Cabir – Are nothing I was just in a shock that how come someone say no to you and insult you also, that too a girl? Girls keep drooling over you and stick around you and everyone is scared by your anger but here this girl just did which never happened in your 22 years of life. I am shocked.

Manik (angrily) – She has to pay for this anyhow. Don't worry Cabir this is the first and last time anyone has raised their voice against me. It will never happen again. Nandini Murthy welcome to the haters list of Manik Malhotra (He said Evilly)

Cabir – Haters list? That means she is really going to pay off much. (In mind – Will she be able to handle herself? If Manik Malhotra hates someone then it's really difficult for them to live a peaceful life.) Then he remembered about nandini's words and smiled.

Manik frowned – Why are you smiling?

Cabir – Nothing bro just thinking about Nandini that what will happen to her.

Manik smirked and continued driving in silence. After some minutes Cabir broke the silence and asked – Manik what about the Car?

Manik (smirking) – Cabir... Within 5 hours that car will be at your door.

On the other side, Nandini went back to her cabin not before calling all the employees in the office and warning them not to do this again and not be scared from such powerful people. She also called the salesman who directly went to his home. She rested her head on chair and closed her eyes calming herself. She thought how her pappy will bear the truth that manik is this much arrogant and heartless. She also knows now manik will do something which will give her pain but she was ready to fight back. She was not bothered about this but she was bothered about her pappy. He will drown in guilt again if he got to know that manik came here and tried to bribe her and insulted her by indirectly calling her gold digger. No she can't let that happen. She won't tell anything to pappy about all this.

She was thinking all this and her phone rang disturbing her thoughts. She looked at the caller id and sighed. How much strong connection they both have? She picked the call and soon she was bombarded with questions from the other side person –

Person – This is not fair darling you didn't call me yesterday. Why? Was everything ok? Are you ok? Everyone is okay at home? Priya, Rishu, Ishita, Abhi, Karan? Tum kyu kuch nahi bol rahi?

Nandini – Pappy Ap muje kuch bolne doge to na. Everything and everyone is fine. I was very busy yesterday. There was lots of work yesterday and today I thought in morning but I didn't want to disturb your sleep that's why. Now calm down okk?

Raj – Huff.. Thank god. Acha how is the work going on? Are you having your meals on time? Having good sleep na? Take care of yourself. Don't be careless about your health because of work otherwise you are under arrest to me.