CHAPTER 2

Manik made his way downstairs after having warm shower and saw Mary Aunty happily arranging dishes for breakfast which surprised him as she was humming a song. He walked towards her and asked –

Manik – Wow someone is very happy today? What's up Sexy? Found some hot man for u? *winks*

Mary Aunty – Shut up Manu... besharam... I am happy because after years I am making Indian food that too Punjabi and that too your favorite.

Manik made an "o" shape from mouth and said - Yeah I thought why not try the food which I was loving in childhood. So just I casually told you to make that aloo ka paratha for me. Acha chalo I am hungry and late otherwise Cabir will make me irritated by his cranky behavior.

Soon Mary Aunty came with delicious parathas and placed in front of Manik. As Manik kept the first morsel in his mouth Mary Aunty excitedly asked – How is it Manu?

Manik made a bad face which made Mary Aunty sad and what he said made Mary Aunty shocked, stunned.

Manik – Mary Aunty the ghee is in very less amount what's the meaning of paratha without ghee??

Mary Aunty – Manu are you okay?

Mary Aunty started checking his forehead and face...

Manik felt irritated and said – Mary Aunty what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this? And I am completely fit and fine. What will happen to me?

Mary Aunty made horrible face.

Mary Aunty- Manu it's been years you are eating all those ghas puss that angrezi khana (Western food) and you are asking me to put ghee which irritates you even when I am eating in front of you. Today definitely the world is going to end.

Manik sighed even he himself don't know why he want to eat those prathas and here Mary Aunty was adding fuel to fire. The questions which were running in his mind came directly from Mary Aunty's mouth and he felt himself not knowing what to answer.

When he was in his own thoughts Mary Aunty came with the paratha stuffed with ghee and placed in front of him. He looked at her and she smile and ruffled his hairs.

Mary Aunty – Its okay beta. Don't think much. Just go with the flow. Relax okay.

Manik smiled and started eating paratha. While Mary Aunty sat infront of him and started having her paratha.

Manik – Ummm... Mary Aunty it's just amazing. Your hand has magic.

Manik kissed her knuckles and Mary Aunty smiled wholeheartedly. Just as he was busy moaning cherishing the delicious parathas someone smacked his head from behind and he just chocked his paratha and without looking behind he shouted – Cabirrrr...

Cabir – Saale I am waiting for you from half an hour and you are busy in eating...

He just ignored him and continue eating his delicious meal.

Just then he saw aloo ka parathas and he was shocked that Manik was eating Indian food. He looked at Manik with wide eyes and mouth open and saw him busy eating with moaning. He diverted his gaze to Mary Aunty and she just smiled and blinked her eyes in assurance and signaled him to let him eat. Cabir just smiled and moved towards her.

Cabir  –  Good Morning pretty woman.

Saying this he kissed her cheeks while manik just rolled his eyes on his flirty friend. Mary Aunty slapped his arms and wished him back.

Cabir- Huff I am also hungry Mary Aunty I also want these delicious parathas..  please........

He said licking his lips and Mary Aunty laughed and bought parathas for him too.