Dang it

*person*: " I am hurt i thought you would remember me i mean it's only been two years."

*BamBam*": show your self."

The person walked out and everyone was shook. It was Michael an old friend who had betrayed them.

He tried to steal their music and take credit for everything they did. Now he is stalking them, hu freak.

*Jungkook*: " What do you want?"

*Michael*: " I want the girls, they look how should I say fun to play with."

They all flinched at his chose of words. They wanted to toss him off the bridge they were next to.

But they needed answers to why the girls have these tattoos and why O needs is a torch, the other is passed out in pain, then the other in her tail still.

*JB*: " Why are the girls like this? Also why did thy have these tattoos?"

*Michael*: " They have tattoos because those contain their powers, also they are bracelets that are engraving into their skin.

*Jackson*: " Why though"

*Michael*: " Mermaids get them when they have earned it, also the side effects should wear off right about now."

*Jimins POV*
Michael was right they were back to normal. The girls looked at us and had fear and sadness in their eyes.

But then they vanished. They Re-appeard by Michal in chains.

Then out of no where we had chains on.

*Michael*: " I have a treat for each one of them. Carlee i will tell yours later. Alaina will get abused and I mean not light hits, I will leave her scars.

Destiny i hope you can swim at a fast past because you will need it."

*Vs POV*
We all started to struggle to get out if the chains. Micheal started with Destiny.

He put her in a tank and her tail grew. But then he released sharks in the water.

She started to swim as fast as she could. The only problem is she couldn't keep it up for long.

*Jin's POV*
Michael was laughing at Destiny and be decided to move on to Alaina.

He took off her shirt and grabbed at wip, belt, and a knife. We tried to get out and help the girls but the more we struggled the tighter the chains got.

Michael started to crease Alainas skin with the wip. Once he got to her back he wiped her. All you heard was a loud smack and scream.

He wiped her multiple times leaving her back in blood. He then grabbed the belt and smacked her face.

He did it multiple times, he left her face red and her head down. He finally grabbed the knife.

We all were fighting to get out but was no use.

He got the knife and started to gut her legs. He stuck it in her leg and left it there.

He moved on to Carlee but I have a feeling she won't give in that easily.

*Yugyeoms POV*
He skipped over to Carlee inches away from her face. He whispered something.

Carlee didnt like it because she kicked him in the balls and he fell in pain.

Once the pain was gone he walked back up to Carlee.

He took off her shirt and started to kiss her neck. He left love marks on her neck and moved down to her stomach.

I was on the verge of tears when I felt my hands free. I look to my side to. See Mark. He motioned for us to go get the girls.

I made it to Carlee, I hit Michael when he was unbottoning her shorts.

I punched him in the jaw and he fell in agony. I unchained Carlee and hugged her. I gave her my shirt since hers fell into the tank.

I put Carlee aside and I looked for Destiny. I couldn't see her, but then Carlee jumped into the water.

I waited for her, I was going to go in when she hopped out the tank with Destiny.

They landed on solid floor so it hurt a lot.

*Marks POV*
I am able to slip out of my chains and get Yugyeom out of his. I ran over to get Alaina. She was passed out from the amount of blood loss.

I was able to get her down. I held her and she was covered in blood,  I took out the knife.  I then took off my shirt so that I  an help stop her from bleeding even more.

I cary her down and meet with Yugyeom,  we then get the others out of their chains.

They huddled around the girls.  We checked on Destiny her fin had a couple of bit marks and she has a broken bone.

Jin and Jinyoung said they could help the girls. We all were glad and were going to walk out when Michael woke up.