Whats Wong

*Yugyeoms POV*
I swam over to Carlee, she turned the other direction. She didn't want to talk so I was about to swim off, but she grabbed my arm.

She looked at me with pleading eyes, she wanted me to stay put yet she didn't want to talk.

I hugged her and told her she can trust me and that I am always ready to listen.

She looked at me, she didn't say anything but she just smiled. She then returned the hug. She was now calm.

*Luhans POV*
I made my way to Destiny, she just looked at me. She had tears in her eyes she also had fear.

I looked at her and I held her hand. She was probably scared with her recent development, I couldn't do anything but care. So I did just that.

*Marks POV*
I sat next to Alaina who was at the step. I asked if she wanted to talk but all she did was look at me.

I said if she wanted to talk she could come find me. She then pulled her self out of the pool and grabbed towels.

She dried her self off and she got her legs back. She said she was going to go  back to the dorm, she wanted alone time.

Everyone looked at me but I just shrugged. I told them we should all get ready to go. We helped Carlee and Destiny dry off then we headed back to our dorms.

*Jackson's POV*
We headed back to our dorms, the girls went to theirs and we went to ours. We all are tired and were about to take a nap.

But Carlee came in screaming. I told her to calm down. She the said that Alaina was not at their dorm. We all stopped. I look at Mark who already was getting his shoes on.

*Kookies POV*
We all head out looking for Alaina in the building. I was with Mark who was running. We checked all the closet and dance rooms.

We move to the studio bug we didn't find her there. But there was one place we hadn't looked yet. The Women's bathroom.

I look at Mark who started back at me. I told him he should go, he walked in cautiously. When it was clear he motioned me to come in.

*Marks POV*
We walked in to see a tail. I walk  up to see Alaina in panic. I told Kookie to watch the door.

I grabbed paper towels and started to dry her off. It took a while but we did it. I helped her to her feet and we all ran back for the dorm where the others were waiting.

*Yugyeom*: " So what happened?  Why were you in the girls bathroom in the floor?"

*Alaina*: " It was Lilly.She found me and she started talking but she noticed I wasn't listening. She was going off about Kookie and all that.
She then splashed water on me and yelled. I ran to the bathroom just I  time. I fell to the floor and crawled my way into a stall."

*Mark*: " Are you ok? Did anyone see you?"

*Alaina*: " I am fine, and no.  No one saw me."

*Carlee*: " That is good we don't want to end up in a museum."

*Destiny*: " Yeah,  glade you are ok. But do you still need to be alone?"

*Alaina*: " Yeah,  I am going to take a bath or at least try to."

*Luhan*: " Mark will you talk to her, BamBam will help you as well."

*Mark*: " Ok, come on BamBam. Alaina waite up you may need help."

*Alaina*: " Fine,  but you are staying outside the bathroom door. Got it."

*BamBam*: " Yep got it."

*Mark*: " How will we start the conversation?".

*BamBam*: " Start with we need to talk. It always works."

*Mark*: " Ok,  BamBam I will do most of the talking."

*BamBam*: " Fine,  ok. But one question?"

*Mark*: " Yeah?"

*BamBam*: " How will we explain to the doctor when we go in tomorrow. I mean he would want to take them to a science lab."

*Mark*: " I didn't think about that."

_______________________
Hi everyone sorry for the dull chapter but I need this to happen so that you would understand the next chance.
Hope you enjoy.
                                -author