Doctor

*Marks POV*
I looked in shock when he said magic. The hell, magic doesn't exist. Well I thought that but then he said that we need to keep an eye on her.

We all walked back to the dorms it was silent,  no one was talking or even doing anything.

We just put Alaina to bed and checked in on her every hour. She looked ok and nothing was happening,  Carlee on the other hand she looked like she needed to puke.

*Yugyeoms POV*
I took Carlee to the bathroom and I held her hair. She leaned over the toilet and she barfed. She was definitely sick.

I was holding my nose so I didn't want to smell at all. But I got a smell of strawberrys. I let go and I smelled again. It smelt like a sunday. There was something wrong with Carlee. I walked out and told the guys.

Luhan just laughed but then saw me expression he stopped right away. He checked up on her him self and came back scared.

*Luhans POV*
I walked in to find Carlee with a tail. She was on the floor she was sleeping. I carried her out and the boys just gasped.

*Yugyeom*: "she........ Has a tail?"

*Luhan*: " I don't think Alaina was the only one with that magical sap."

*BamBam*: " What about Destiny?  Someone go and check on her. Mark you get Alaina. Kookie you go get a bucket of water. Yugyeom go get a lot of towels. I have an idea."

*Mark*: " BamBam it better not be stupid. I will get her, but she must be on the couch to rest."

*BamBam*: " Fine, they will all be on the couch."

                    *5 min later*

*BamBam*: " Ok, so are you ready for my idea?"

*Mark*: " BamBam I hope you are plan will work."

*BamBam*: " It will,  no worries."

*BamBams POV*
I walked up to Destiny that was asleep I splashed water on her and she woke up.

She looked pissed, but then she grew a tail as well. It was weird. Then I did the same to Alaina and Carlee. They also grew tails.

Carlees tail

Carlees tail

Destinys tail

Destinys tail

Alainas tail

*Marks POV*
The girls woke up and looked down. They all looked like they were going to puke. I sat next to Alaina and she leaned into my arms.

She began to cry. She said she wish this didn't happen to her. Only if Kookie broke up with Lilly sooner.

Speaking of Lilly she came at the worst time. She walked in the room. We quickly covered the girls in towels.

She looked at us but then went to Kookie. I think they were officially going to break up.

*Yugyeoms POV*
Once Lilly walked out with Kookie we finally all took a breath. We all werent breathing.

I took the towels off of Carlee and I carried her to the bathtub. I set her inside of it and I filled it up with water.

I heard that Luhan and Mark did the same. Now we have to be careful around water. Also help them learn to swim like a mermaid. We will do that in our new private pool.

We are going to head to the pool so I went to get ready. I walked in to see if Carlee was awake. She was and I told her that we are heading to our privacy pool. She looked at her tail and sighed.

She knew what was going to happen. She was going to have to get over her fear. The others also knew that.

_____________________
Hi guys I am sorry I haven't been updating. I have been lazy because it is break and I have been busy. I will try to post more often.
                                    -author