Chapter 13 - Remember the Past

• Dedicated to My Awesome Fans <3

 Key- 'Alice's thoughts''Ichigo's thoughts and others'

 A/N: This is kinda like a filler chapter? But it does have important information~!

Sorry if Kid!Ichigo and Masaki are like OOC or something.

And from now on the chapters will be switching from Alice's POV to Ichigo's (that will happen most likely after this one).

This may go on for a few (maybe 5 or so) chapters

Also I'm sorry for the long wait- I haven't had internet for a while because of a stupid storm! So It's now posted on the 4th of July- SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA<3333

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!<3

RECAP FOREVER~!

I turned back to Ichigo and gave him a small smile, “Don't move and try to stay alive, Ichigo. I'll be okay.... So don't come after me... Also... Thank you.... for everything you've done for me. I am forever in your debt.” I said while bowing lightly before walking through the gates with Byakuya and Renji without looking back.

'I am truly sorry for everything I did to you, Ichigo. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me....'

END RECAP~!

We now head back 9 years to tell the story of how Alice first met Ichigo.

                                         Alice's Pov- 9 years in the past

The sun was hidden behind the clouds, making it darker then it really was. It was only noon and it seemed like it was very late at night. The day was also very cold, making everyone wear heavy clothing even if it was only Autumn.

I was hiding in the bushes at a park, not wanting to be seen or found. I couldn't remember who or what I was hiding from, I just knew I had to stay hidden.

And if I thought about it, I couldn't remember anything besides my first name.

'Alice, my name is Alice.'

I constantly had to remind myself because I was afraid I would forget it.

I don't know how long I've been hiding but it seemed like forever.

And if whoever was really out there trying to get me, wouldn't they have left by now?

I sighed and pulled my knees closer to myself, trying to get some warmth back into my almost-frozen body.

I stiffened instantly when I heard voices.

“Mommy! I'm gonna go play~!” A boy said.

“Alright, Ichigo. Be careful and stay in my sights! Also don't play for too long we have to get back home soon!” 'Must be his mother...'

“Okay, I will.” The boy said in a sulking tone.

'I wish I had a mom. And a home... And a family....'

Before I knew it I started to cry. 'I wish I could have all of those things, maybe I do but I can't remember.' That one thought made me cry even more.

“Hey.... Are you... okay?”

I gasped and sniffled, rubbing my eyes so I could see who it was but I already knew.

It was the boy that was talking before. I didn't bother to look over at him and his mother because I knew it would make me sad.

I looked up at him. He had spiky orange hair, peach skin and big innocent brown eyes full of.... concern for me...? He wore a heavy jacket that was zipped all the way up and black pants.