Chapter 11 - Red Pineapple VS. Strawberry!

• Dedicated to My Awesome Fans That Are Still With Me<3

 Key- 'Alice's thoughts' 'Ichigo's thoughts and others'

A/N: Alternative Chapter Name: Chapter 11 – Her Fate

I split this chapter into another chapter (it was originally 6 pages and something long in OpenOffice Writer) so that I can update faster and to get ahead with the story~

This chapter IS Epic! I Loved how it turned out and it gave me ideas for the next few chapters~

I am very happy with this Series and how it is turning out- Really this whole Series started with me watching Bleach and dreaming about it every night for months and months!! I don't remember much from those dreams because they happened like a few years ago but it doesn't matter because I'm happy with how the story is now~

Anyway~ I hope you Enjoy this chapter and the updating a lot in one weekish- I think I'll be doing this from now on~~

RECAP GALORE- Alice's POV

'How....? No, When did I get to be so weak...?'

I tried to get up but my whole body ignored my protests, so I just laid there.

“Alice!!” I was the last thing I heard before I slipped into unconsciousness.

END RECAP

                                                                 Ichigo's POV

We stood there for a few seconds in a defense position before I spoke up, “Hey Alice, you should sit this out.”

I saw from the corner of my eye her sour/shocked expression, “WHAT!? Don't tell me this is because I'm a girl!!!” She yelled at me forgetting about our opponents.

“Uh well...” I turned towards her and rubbed the back of my head- trying to think of something so she won't get super pissed at me, “It's not that.... I mean LOOK AT YOU.” She looked down at herself before asking, “What about me??”

“You're covered in wounds!!” I was worried about her- She's my friend and I care a lot about her... I still remember how we first met and everything.
“So? They will heal in a bit. Don't worry about it. You should be worrying about yourself and your fight. By the way, Don't interrupt my fight- Got it?” She said in a sickly-sweet tone before rushing over to a guy with black hair, I think his name was... Bob? No that's not it, before attacking him head on. He blocked her sword as I turned to face Renji.

I knew Alice healed faster than normal but I can't help but be worried about her.

I blocked Renji's sword, sliding back some from the force of his attack. (I knew his name because I got there around the time he was yelling his name out to Uryu.)

“Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Fight!!! Fight!!” He yelled out while swinging his sword down repeatedly on my own. “Well!? Is that huge sword just for show!? Huh!?”

'Man... Who is he!? He's fast!!'

I swung my sword down just to hit the pavement because of Renji moving out of the way. What I didn't notice was that he was above me, I was too busy looking over at Alice who was laying on the ground- defeated.

I fell to my knees, feeling a horrible pain in my shoulder. I looked over at it only to notice that Renji got me while I wasn't paying attention. I put my hand on it- hoping to stop the bleeding and pain.

“It's over.” Renji said while I looked up at him. “Your powers will go away and Alice will go back to the Soul Society where she will die.” I looked over to where Alice was laying. “Man, you're as dumb as they come. She ran out here to protect both you and Rukia, but you came chasing after her when she knew she was going to die sooner or later. She excepted her fate and gave up on running. Did you really believe you could change her fate? A phony like you couldn't put on scratch on a Real Soul Reaper.” I was sweating a bit and my shoulder hurt like hell but I swung my sword at him, scratching his chin before standing up with my other hand braced on the arm that was holding my sword.

“Oops, My bad... I know you were in the middle of a pompous boast.... But your guard was down and I just couldn't resist. You

were saying..? Please do continue... Something about one scratch?” I said panting a little bit with a smirk.

“That does it!” Renji said while wiping the blood from the small cut with his thumb.

“Your guard was down.... Renji..” Renji looked over to the other guy while I glanced at him before noticing that he was standing in front of Alice's body.

'I hope she's alright...'

“Captain Kuchiki... So what, Sir?! For him, this may be a big deal, but....” Renji said before being cut off by Kuchiki.

“That child Ichigo Kurosaki... I thought I'd seen him somewhere. There was an image-only report from the Secret Mobile Force 33 hours ago. Menos grande was driven back to Hueco Mundo by a sword wound... So it said...” He said without any emotion on his face. Renji looked a little surprised.

'Menos? What? You mean that giant with the big nose?'

Renji started to laugh loudly, “Yeah right!!! The Secret Mobile Force isn't what it used to be!! This one wounded Menos!? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!”

“'This one'!?” I murmured.

“Renji...”

“Look Captain!! Look at his Zanpakuto!! It's just a big impotent embarrassment!! He obviously can't control his spirit energy!!” Renji said before turning towards me, “Hey, you!! What's your Zanpakuto's name!?”

“Huh?! Name?! It doesn't have a name... You mean.. You Name your Zanpakuto?!” I answered.

“I knew it.. You can't even ask your Zanpakuto its name!! You think you can fight as an equal!? You're two thousand years too early!!” He said while sliding his hand over his sword as it changed into something different from what it was before.

“The Zanpakuto!?” I said, shocked.

“Howl, Zabimaru!! Look! There stands dinner!!” Renji said while I tried to block his sword with my own.

What I didn't expect was for the sword to break up and dig into my other shoulder. I dropped my sword, bent over before hearing, “It's over, boy!! You lost to Renji Abarai!! You'll die here!!”

END CHAPTER 11