Chapter 3 - A Normal/Random Day.... Or It Was!

A/N: Okay sorry for the long wait. Exams along with the begining of a new semester was a bit crazy on my part and I barely had anytime to write but that's not really an excuse lol, here it is! I went over my 4 page limit, on my word program by a page xD It's worth it though, i think.... Anyway in the next couple of chapters it's going to be about Alice and Her friends as well as her work. It's so you get a feel for that before Byakuya comes in~.

“Alice! You'll be late if you don't wake up!” Kensei bonked the her on the head while she slept.

“Ugggghhh, I just want to sleeepp~” She whined, pulling the red and black covers over her head. This happened every morning, well not every morning. You see, Alice isn't much of a morning person. Well no, She isn't a morning person at all. She has never been one and never will be.

Anyway every morning someone would have to wake her up. Some days she would get up and other days she would try to go back to sleep. Today was a day when she just wanted to sleep.

Kensei obviously got mad and in his anger, yanked the blankets off of Alice. Alice only wearing a tank top and shorts, shivered and sat up, grabbing a jacket by her bed. “Get up!”

She sighed and jumped out of her bed. She then went to the bathroom to get ready. Alice brushed her teeth and did her morning routine before putting on her uniform and going to grab food from whoever was making breakfast this wonderful morning.

But apparently the all mightily holy lord hated her guts since it was Shinji's turn to make breakfast.

“Oh Aliceee~ I made you breakfast!” Shinji calls to her as she walks down the stairs to the training room/kitchen.

Shinji smiled at her as she walked over to him. He held out a plate to her that had heart shaped pancakes on it. In syrup it said: 'I will forever love my beautiful flower~ Shinji <3'

She sighed and smiled softly. “Thanks.”

Alice was already use to his flirting, quote-un-quote. So this was really nothing and of course she would eat it, it was food! and also Shinji was a pretty good cook.

After she ate the pancakes she said good-bye before hurrying of to school.

Hmm Maybe the all mightily holy lord didn't hate her guts since Ichigo was alone and walking to school! Yes this was her chance to talk to the orange haired boy!

“HEY STRAWBERRY!” She yelled running up to him.

He turned and saw Alice running over to him with a smile on her face. She stopped when she was at his side and they continued the walk together to school.

“Hey Alice, still short as ever huh?” He said setting his hand on her head.

She pouted, “At least I'm taller then the new girl Rukia!” Alice was about 5”2 while Ichigo was 5”9.

“Well, that's true.” He chuckled.

“By the way Ichigo...” Alice said as they neared the school.

“Yeah?”

“Ar-”

“IIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGOOOO~!”

Keigo yelled while trying to attack Ichigo into a... hug? Alice didn't really know anymore since it happened pretty much everyday.

“Hi Alice.” Mizuiro said walking beside her as they left Ichigo with Keigo. He was texting someone on his phone, like he always did.

“Hey Mizuiro~” She smiled. She and Mizuiro were pretty good friends and hung out occasionally. After a few minutes of walking in silence Ichigo and Keigo realized that they were left by Alice and Mizuiro.