Chapter 10 - I'M NOT SHORT!!

• Dedicated to My Awesome Fans <3

Key- 'Alice's thoughts'

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm back again! Hopefully this isn't too late~

The wedding I went to was pretty great but A LOT of sad/bad shit happen during and after - I Don't wanna go into it but I was super busy those few days and I didn't get a chance to write BUT I'M HERE >:D

Okay, Okay- so Congrats to mee for making it to chapter 10 xDD Can't believe I'm in double digits of a well-liked story~

Anyway I hope you enjoy the (horribly written) fight scenes! ^^

EDIT: So, this chapter is even later then it was suppose to be D:

Sorry about that I was busy with a drawing for my friend's birthday and my own birthday- Which was on the 10th if you wanted to know ;D

SO HERE IS THE EPICNESS THAT IS CHAPTER 10!!!

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME BECAUSE IT'S LATE (If you killed me you wouldn't get any more updates SO OOOOH ;DDDD)

Oh also I made this one short so I can do two updates in a week? Hmmm, It might be possible~ I'm just testing some stuff out really Cx

RECAP

“What! Who are you!?” Renji yelled at Ichigo.

“I'm Ichigo Kurosaki! The man who is going to beat you! Nice to meet you!!” He said with a scowl.

END RECAP

We stood there for a few seconds in a defense position before Ichigo spoke up, “Hey Alice, you should sit this out.”
I looked at him like his brain was just ripped out of his head and eaten, “WHAT!? Don't tell me this is because I'm a girl!!!” I yelled at him completely forgetting about Byakuya and Renji.

“Uh well...” He rubbed the back of his head, “It's not that but I mean LOOK AT YOU.” I looked down at myself, “What about me??”

“You're covered in wounds!!”
“So? They will heal in a bit; Don't worry about it. You should be worrying about yourself and your fight. By the way, Don't interrupt my fight, got it?” I said the last part in a sickly-sweet tone before rushing over to Byakuya and attacking him head on. He blocked my sword, of course but out of the corner of my eye I saw Ichigo begin to fight Renji.

That's when I realized something incredibly stupid to others but important to myself..... 'Is Byakuya taller then me!?'

I looked at him shocked, stopping my attack.

He raised an eyebrow.

“Y-you... YOU'RE TALLER THEN ME!?!” I said pointing at him. To put in perspective of how tall I am, I'm about a few inches taller then Rukia, a good 5”2ish.

I've always been pretty short compared to others so I have a bit of a weak point when it came to height. Weird, because most girls worry about their chest or weight. Not me, it's all about my stupid height. Well I did grow up around pretty tall men such as: Kenpachi (6”7), Rose (6”1), & Kisuke (6”0).

“Of course I am.” Byakuya said to me.

“Why...? Why am I so short!?” I was about to start sulking when Byakuya attacked me, luckily reaction-timing was still good so I dodged just before his sword could touch me.

“Sheesh Byakuya! You could never let me sulk. You always had to make me smile or be on guard, which is no fun!” I said failing my arms a little bit. What? I can act like a child if I want to!

“You sound like Mashiro*.”

*YES, HE KNOWS WHO MASHIRO IS~ AND IF HE DIDN'T BEFORE HE DOES NOW xD

“Ah~ Well she might have rubbed off on me~!” I giggled while glancing over at Ichigo and his fight. He didn't seem to be doing well but I respected him enough to not interfere with his battle because he didn't with mine.

“If you keep looking over there you will end up getting hurt.” Byakuya whispered to me.

“A-are you jealous, Byakuya?” I said in a half teasing tone.

'When did he get so close?!?'

“.....Your wondering when I got this close to you, correct? It's because you are lacking in your senses. Trying to make sure that boy is alright while trying to fight me. You were fated to lose when doing that.” My whole body stiffened at how close Byakuya was to me. To be truthful, it scared me a whole lot.

No one has gotten this close to me in a fight before because I was the best of the best. I guess I just got rusty when I ran away from that gang I was in...

I tried to side-step away from him but it didn't happen, my stupid legs wouldn't move!

Next thing I know, I was being thrown a good amount away from where I was just standing, hitting the ground and then sliding a bit. I felt horrible, and I believe my whole right side was bleeding or at least my shoulder because of the impact and sliding. It could even be broken but I can't feel it, stupid memories from my past kept coming up and drowning me.

Peoples faces before I killed them, and there screams were really all I could hear at the moment.

'How....? No, When did I get to be so weak...?'

I tried to get up but my whole body ignored my protests, so I just laid there.

“Alice!!” I was the last thing I heard before I slipped into unconsciousness.

END CHAPTER 10

A/N: This is completely random but SERIOUSLY!? HOW THE HELL ARE THOSES LITTLE ANTS IN MY LAPTOP!? UGH!

I think I should have the next chapter up byyy: The 16th or 17th~

I'm trying something out- I wondered if it would be easier for me to write short chapters but update a lot... Would that be okay with you guys?

Well I don't know if this is going to work- Let's hope~