Chapter 8 - What the hell are you doing here, Uryu!?

A/N: Sorry for a LONG wait. I've just... Meh. I've been doing other stuff and trying to think of ideas for my other story. It's not working out so yeah. I'll just move on and try to update that one when I can. IF I can. Sorry for it being kinda short. I thought it was a good place to end the chapter :P ...Anyway here is the next I miss you, I need you chapter~!

Enjoy~

~^FlashBack to before Alice left^~

“Alice, Could you please tell me more about you and my brother?” Rukia said to me before I could leave the school grounds.

I sighed, “Rukia, Come take a walk with me and I'll explain somethings to you.”

Rukia nodded and followed me as we left the school.

“Byakuya and I were great friends when we were younger. I was so weak, sickly and timid when I first came to the Soul Society but I got along well with the people around me. I met Byakuya because of Ginrei-san and Yoruichi. If it wasn't for my Dad, Kenpachi, I wouldn't be here right now.”

“Were you and brother close?”

“Very.” I smiled at her and the memory. “When I first met him we were competitive but after a while we became great friends. I use to spend nights over at the manor sometimes because of my issue with sleeping. The only person that could protect me from my nightmares was Byakuya...” I chuckled a bit. “It's been so long though... I heard he got married, yes?”

Rukia nodded. “Kuchiki, Hisana. I never got to meet her but she sounds like a nice woman... She apparently looks a lot like me.”

“Then she must have been a very beautiful woman.” I smiled while Rukia blushed a bit.

“Alice, You shouldn't do this!” She yelled out of no where. “You and Brother can meet some other way.”

I shook my head. “No, We can't. I will never be able to go to the Soul Society unless I get caught and Byakuya will never come here unless something drastic happens. He is the Captain of Squad 6.”

“... How do you know so much?”

“Kisuke. I don't know how he does it but he tells me a lot about Byakuya and the others. How they are doing and everything...... Rukia. Please, can you do something for me?” I turn around fully and look straight at her.

“Of course...”

“If I don't come back... Can you tell Kisuke and Ichigo that I'm sorry? Also... don't leave Ichigo's place tonight unless it's absolutely necessary... and even then stay hidden.”

“Alright.. I will.”

“Thank you.”

~^End Flashback^~

I stopped running when I felt that they were close. “Oi, Did you think I wouldn't notice you were following me?” I said in a loud voice, turning around to come face to face with a sword. Renji Abarai was the one holding said sword that was pressed against my neck.

“Zaraki, Alice.” Byakuya said.

I smiled, “Well~ Hello again, Byakuya~, Renji~. How are you? It's been so long right?”

“Are you trying to stall for time so someone can rescue you?” Renji asked.

“Please~ I don't need anyone to rescue me.”

“Says the girl with a sword pressed against her throat.” Renji said.

I smiled and then jumped back a few feet before side-stepping away from Byakuya's sword.

“Two guys against one girl is not fair~!”

“Then you shouldn't have gotten caught!” Renji yelled before swinging his sword down at me. I moved just in time to not get hit.

Damn! This Gigai doesn't move fast enough! Kisuke was suppose to fix it a week ago! Ugh, I don't want to become a soul reaper because Kisuke will know what's going on too soon!”

Because of my thoughts I got distracted and didn't notice that Renji had moved in to cut me.

I gasped and put my arms up to cover my body.... but nothing came.

An Arrow full of Reishi came right towards Renji but he moved out of the way before it could hit him.

“Two armed men against one defenseless girl... What is this world coming to? That kind of thing...Really makes me mad.”

“Who the hell are you!?”

“Just a classmate. One that hates Soul Reapers.”

“Uryu... What are you doing here!?”

End Chapter 8