♡ nineteen ♡

third pov.

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

EDDIE LOOKED RICHIE UP AND DOWN, SEEING THE BOY IN HORRIBLE SHAPE. he looked like someone had ran over his dog, and in honesty, richie would've liked that more than what's going on currently.

eddie opened his mouth to say something, but he couldn't speak. in that moment, in front of richie, everything was slowly processing. eddie looked into richies puffy eyes- probably from crying- and just sighed.

'eddie?' richie repeated, getting worried.

eddie just shook his head, ready to burst into tears. before richie could react, eddie pulled richie to his chest and wrapped his arms around him. richie hugged back, tightly, and gave out a shaky breath. this was all the two ever wanted. eachother.

'richie.. we need to talk' was all that came out of eddie. richie just simply nodded in response, holding the shorter boy even tighter.
'i supposed you'd want to come in?' richie offered, now pulling out of the embrace.

eddie nodded, following richie up to his room. richie sat down on his bed, eddie sitting close.

'i heard what you said' eddie said softly, looking at richie with a soft expression to match his tone. richies face immediately went red.
'w-what?' richie choked out, a chill running up his spine and fear swirled in his chest.
'richie... i just wanna say one thing' eddie said, his hand dangerously close to richies.

richie looked at eddie, waiting impatiently and nervously for eddie to say whatever he needed to say. eddie waited a moment before speaking up.

'richie tozier, trashmouth, i think i love you' eddie said, tempted to look away.

richies eyes widened, completely in shock. eddie kaspbrak loves me?

'is this a jo-' richie started, but was cut off.

eddie pulled richie in by the shirt, and smashed their lips together. richie wasn't complaining, he immediately kissed back, practically melting like putty.

the boys broke away within four seconds, looking at eachother with pink cheeks.

'i love you' eddie said, hand still gripped on richies shirt.
'i love you, too' richie replied, smiling widely.

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

A/N:

hi hi hi ! this is beany/finn ( kyutes & T0ZIERS ) emma's boyfriend. i wrote this chap because emma wasn't updating and her draft was probably gonna be angst so y'all can thank me if she gives consent to publish this. anyway today's my birthday and im patiently waiting for my mum so enjoy this.
also this was a challenge since she's australian and i'm american, our vocabulary is really different along with our writing style. i'd say i did decent.
enjoy folks, cya later.