chapter three.

COLOURS - CHAPTER THREE

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

DURING THEIR ENGLISH CLASS EDDIE AND BEVERLY TRIED TO GET BILL TO SAY WHAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY EARLIER. after thirty minutes of eddie and beverly trying to get whatever bill was going to say he spat out.
'i l-like s-s-stan o-okay?' bill said, only loud enough for eddie and beverly to hear.

beverly and eddie tried not to squeal in class. they started asking bill questions like why bill likes him and so on. then the bell thankfully went off.

then eddie remembered that he was going to sit next to richie tozier at lunch. his checks started to go a little light pink but he just shrugged it off.

on their way to their usual table eddie reminded them that richie, stan and ben were going to sit with them today. beverly didn't really care but bill had sweaty palms.

after about two minutes after the three sat down, richie, stan and ben came over to their table.
'wassap losers and wheezy?' richie announced.
'losers?' beverly asked, annoyed.
'yup. me, jew and bookworm named ourselves the losers club, wanna join?' richie asked.

did he just ask if i wanted to be in his friend group? eddie thought. what his mother told him last night was still in his head, he still thought that he was a disgrace.

'y-yeah we w-will join, r-right g-guys?' bill asked. beverly still was kind of pissed for being called a loser but she also had a tiny crush on richie.
'yeah i guess.' beverly said

eddie was still in thought so bill had to shake him.
'e-ed-eddie!' bill said.
eddie's checks went a bright red, just figuring out that he was in deep thought.
'd-do you w-want to j-join?' bill asked.
eddie shrugged, 'i don't really mind.'
'well that's great wheezy let's go!'

lunch was enjoyable for eddie but he couldn't help but feel a little jealous when richie and beverly were sitting too close to classify it as a 'friendship'. eddie didn't get why beverly would do this considering beverly knew that eddie liked richie.

after 40 minutes of lunch, the dreaded bell went off and richie and eddie went into their maths class.
on their way to class richie asked eddie something.
'hey eds, is beverly single?' richie asked.

eddie's heart cracked. he knew that richie probably wasn't gay but, it still cracked his heart.
'yeah, i'm pretty sure she is.' eddie replied, his voice slightly cracking at the end.
'oh well that's great eds! i'll ask her out tomorrow, could you come over tonight and help?' richie asked.

eddie didn't want to help, but he didn't want to go home where he would get abused for nothing. but if he came late, it would be worse.
'i would but i can't, my mum would want me home early.' eddie replied.
'why? gonna use that as an excuse to fuck someone eds?' richie joked.

eddie's face went a bright red.
'what the fuck? i'm just a child richie!'
'eddie you are fourteen and so? must be fun fucking your mom.' he winked. eddie slapped Richie's arm.
'that's even more gross what the hell richie!' he exclaimed.
'well that's why people call me trashmouth.' richie laughed.

eddie found richie's laugh quite cute. but he knew that he couldn't because richie was straight and he was going to go out with beverly soon. he wanted to stop having feelings for richie, but he couldn't help himself.

durning their math class richie tried to pass notes to eddie. eddie jut said that he was trying to focus on the work. after that richie didn't pass any notes, even though he wanted too.

when school was finally over, eddie rushed out of school, not saying good bye to any of the losers. on his way home he was thinking about the school day and how sour it felt to him.

when he got home he said hi to his mum and went straight up to his room. all he knew is that richie was probably going to ask out beverly at lunch tomorrow, in front of everyone. beverly would probably say yes. they would start dating and do all of the pda stuff. eddie knew that he couldn't be around them if that was going to happen.

eddie was torn. he hoped that beverly wouldn't say yes but he was afraid that she would say yes to play with his feelings. and he hoped that she wasn't like that.

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

! EDITED !

colours → reddieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें