chapter eight.

COLOURS - CHAPTER EIGHT

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

'IM BISEXUAL!' RICHIE WHISPERED, SMILING. eddie thought that richie saying that he was bisexual was a joke.
'richie, did beverly dare you to do this or something?' eddie asked.

he could see that hurt flashed across richie's face.
'no eds, and you are the first person that i've told believe it or not!'

eddie was in shock. he just realised that richie is bisexual and wasn't joking about it. that's when eddie realised that he actually had a slim chance at dating richie.

'so, you're coming to the quarry right?' richie asked.
'yeah, did stan invite you?' eddie replied.
'well, yeah.' richie said, but his cheeks went a light pink. eddie knew that richie was hiding something, he just didn't know what.

then it was eddie's turn to put his items onto the counter, while the man was packing the items into a bag, richie and eddie were still talking.
'bye trashmouth!' eddie yelled, hopping onto his bike to go home.
'bye wheezy!' richie yelled back.

when eddie got home he called bill to tell him everything that happened. thankfully his mother was still asleep on the couch.

'hey bill guess what?'
'what? mid you find m-money on the f-floor? did y-your mum d-di-disappear?'
'i wish but no. i saw Richie at the store and guess what?'
'be s-st-still likes b-bev-beverly?'
'no, he is bisexual!'
'e-ed-rddie i'mm h-happy for you but   g-ge-georgie wants me to h-help him w-with his t-toys, i'll t-talk tomorrow.'
'okay, bye!'
'b-bye.'

eddie hung up, checking the time. the clock read that it was eight. he decided to go to bed, because he knew if he didn't, that his mum would give him more stuff to take or not let him out of the house for a while.

he went to sleep, thinking of what would happen tomorrow. but his thoughts were making up scenes that would never happen but, he still thought that they could happen. but after a while, he feel asleep, thinking of that brown headed boy with glasses.

eddie woke up at seven am knowing that he had to be at the quarry by eight. it normally took eddie 30 minutes to get to the quarry so he rushed out of bed, for ready and rushed out onto his bike.

when eddie got there he saw the bill and stan were already there, talking about something, with their faces being bright red.

'what are you guys talking about?' eddie, jumping onto bill's back.
'n-no-not-'
'nothing, seriously bill, spit it out.' stan said, rolling his eyes.

'whattup losers i'm here, we can start now.' richie yelled, running up to the others.
'i think i just lost my hearing thank you richie.' eddie replied, slightly hitting richie's arm.
'no problem eds! so who's hopping into the water first,' richie asked, looking down at the water.

eddie and richie jumped into the water first because they got told that bill and stan had to talk about something.

'so what was t-the plan ag-again?' bill asked.
'so we play truth or dare, and we dare one of them to kiss each other.'
'but e-ed-eddie wouldn't do th-that.'
'well, let's hope for the best.'

when bill and stan finally jumped into the water they kept on messing around. at one point eddie got onto richie's shoulders and bill got onto stan's shoulders to see who would fall first. they were up for a while but bill and stan fell down first.

'richie you dick, don't fucking kick me!' stan yelled.
'sorry stan the man, i'm just winning for eds here.' richie replied.
'i told you to stop calling me eds you idiot.' eddie whined.
'well eds, i'm here just to annoy you!' richie replied, messing up eddie's hair.

when it was around two stan spoke up.
'hey guys, who wants to play truth or dare?' stan asked, hoping that the plan would happen. eddie and richie wanted to play, but richie knew that stan knew about his crush on eddie so he was on edge about wanting to play but said that he was also going to play.

they all got out of the water and sat on the rocks near the quarry to play truth or dare.

'so eddie, truth or dare?' stan asked eddie, hoping that the plan would work. eddie being eddie didn't want to do a dare because he didn't want to act stupid in front of richie so he replied with,
'truth.'
'so eddie, do you like anyone?'

eddie's whole face went bright red. he didn't think that stan would of asked him that but he knew that he had to answer.
'yes.' eddie mumbled, hoping the others didn't hear.
'what?' stan asked. stan actually heard him but he didn't think that richie was listening.
'i said yes okay? yes i like someone.' eddie repeated himself, feeling annoyed that the others had to hear.

jealously went around richie's body, eddie liked someone, and he was sure that it wasn't him. and that made richie jealous knowing that eddie liked boy that wasn't him.

'richie, truth or dare?' eddie asked him, trying to get over what happened before.
'truth.' richie replied, hoping that eddie wouldn't ask him anything personal.

'do you like someone, and if you do, tell us who it is.' eddie asked him. he knew it would be better to know if richie liked anyone, and who is was so he could hopefully get over his crush quicker. but richie knew that he couldn't tell the others who he liked, in fear of rejection.

'no, i don't like anyone at the moment.'

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

! EDITED !