chapter seven.

COLOURS - CHAPTER SEVEN

HOMOPHOBIC WORDS USED

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

'BEVERLY, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?' RICHIE YELLED. he just saw eddie run somewhere, crying and he felt a stab in his heart, but he didn't understand it.
'that fag had his hands on ben, what did you suspect me to do? just let it happen?' beverly yelled back.

'he is my fucking friend bev, what the actual fuck! you just don't go ahead and call him gay and a fag just because you feel like it. you know what, i'm breaking up with you! go fuck yourself!' richie yelled, walking off.
'don't fucking walk away from me tozier, you will regret it! you hear me?' beverly yelled.

but richie could of cared less, he wanted to find eddie but he saw bill run out when eddie did so he guessed that bill had it under control. he decided to go home early because he couldn't deal with the bullshit.

his parents didn't pay attention to him so they let him do anything. he got inside and saw that his parents weren't here so he was free to do anything but he was confused. was eddie really gay? richie himself was bisexual but he didn't tell anyone, in fear, that everyone would find out.

he thought of telling eddie tomorrow but they didn't have school. he knew that if eddie heard his voice on his phone, eddie would hang up. he didn't know why eddie was acting so cold to him. ever since he said that he liked beverly he acted like that. richie did like beverly but he found out that she was a complete bitch and didn't care about anyone.

beverly would talk shit about everyone, but eddie was her favourite subject.

'did you know that eddie is gay?' she asked richie.
'what?' richie asked, his heart jumped for some reason.
'yeah and guess what? so is bill! like why? what's wrong with me? i wanted to date bill but eddie obviously rubbed his gay onto bill!' she said.

richie was disgusted. he knew that you couldn't decide what gender you liked or how many genders you liked.

richie suddenly felt an urge to pull his hair out, to smash his glasses. he didn't know what is was but he felt nervous around eddie.

richie has conflicted thoughts. he knew that is was wrong for him to like a boy, especially a boy he has known for a little more than a week. but to him, it didn't feel wrong that he liked this boy.

he got pulled out of his conflicting thoughts when he heard the house phone go off. he walked up to the phone and answered it.

'richie here. what do you want?'
'it's stan, why the fuck did you break up with her, it was just a word.'
'stan, you out of all of the people there should be offended. for gods sake you are fucking gay how were you not offended by that?'
'guess i'm used to it. anyways me and bill are going to the quarry tomorrow, wanna come?'
'yeah, is eds coming with us?'
'yeah, just us three wanna join?'
'yeah sure, need to get stuff of my mind anyways.... bye jew.'
'bye trashmouth.'

he placed the phone back up and had a rush of emotions. richie was excited to see the boys again, but his heart fluttered when he thought about eddie being there as well. he knew that sadly him and eddie aren't on good terms but, he didn't want to be.

he missed talking to eddie, and just being near him. he was lovesick of the boy but he just didn't know yet.

since richie had nothing to do, he decided to go out around town. he had to make sure that his parents weren't out though. he walked up to his parents room and stole some money, knowing that his parents wouldn't notice anyways.

he got onto his bike and rode to the nearest shop to buy stuff. he bought plenty of stuff for tomorrow. he went to line up and saw a boy that he could recognise in an instant. he saw eddie and his stomach started doing flips.

richie quietly walked up behind eddie and tried to scare him.
'hiya eds!' richie whispered. eddie jumped and than realised who was beind him. richie could literally tell that eddie was rolling his eyes. he thought that he learnt the iconic eye rolling off stan.

'hey trashmouth, heard you broke up with bev, how did that go?' eddie asked.
'it was fine. i'm not that friend that would stay with the person that would stay with the person that they are dating if they are going to insult my best friends eds! did you think i was that mean?' richie said, placing his hands at his heart, pretending to be offended. eddie rolled his eyes at richie acting like that. he felt a slight stab in his heart but ignored it.

'oh and eds, if it makes you feel better, i also broke up with her because she was calling you a fag and guess what?' richie said.

'what? what does the famous trashmouth want me to guess?'
'i'm bisexual!'

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

double update?
-em

! EDITED !