♡ fifteen ♡

third pov.

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

'But I still like you.' Richie whispered. He hated that he left Eddie but he wanted him back. He was jealous that Eddie was going out with Greta, he thought that Eddie hated her. The bell went off and Richie rushed to class, not wanting a detention.

Maybe I'll go to the movies, maybe I'll get Eddie back.. Richie knew that he was dumb to even think that he could get Eddie back but a boy can dream, right?

Durning class his brain was thinking of ways to get Eddie back. Maybe I write him a note? Try to kiss him? Fuck this I'm asking Stan.

When class finally finished Richie went up to Stan and asked him what he would do.
'Dumbass, you think I would know something? Haven't you realised that Beverly basically snatched Bill?' Stan asked.
'But I thought Bill was gay?' Richie questioned.
'I'm not thinking that after I saw Beverly kiss Bill.' Stan replied.
'They kissed?' Richie asked. Bill wouldn't kiss her, right?
'Just can we not talk about it?' Stan asked.
'Yeah sure, whatever you want.' Richie replied.

'Beverly and her group wants to hang out with us eds, they are allowed too, right?' Greta asked. Eddie mentally cringed at the nickname that Richie used to call him by. It sounds better coming from Richie's mouth....
'Yeah sure, why not?' Eddie replied. He didn't want to hang out with Beverly but he wanted to hang out with Bill again.
'I'll go tell her, just stay there for a bit eds!' She said, running off to find Beverly.

While Greta was away for a bit he thought about how much he missed Richie. He didn't want to miss him. He knew that Richie fucked him over two times and he didn't want it to happen again.

'H-Hey E-Eddie.' Eddie heard someone call out. He knew that from the stutter that is was best friend, Bill.
'Hey Bill.' Eddie replied, turning around so he could face his friend Bill.
'H-How long has i-it b-been?' Bill asked.
'I don't know, a week? But why did you leave me you dick?' Eddie asked.
'I-I'll tell y-you l-later.' Bill replied which basically meant i can't tell you because Beverly is here. Eddie just nodded and they both had a chat.

Richie saw the two boys talk to each other. Well obviously Bill can be a dick to Stan but be perfectly fine with Eddie. Richie was beyond pissed. He wanted him and the losers back together. He just wants Beverly to appreciate, Ben to stop hanging out at the library and have Bill and Eddie come back. Heck, he wanted Eddie to be his.

He got ripped out of thought when Stan tapped on his shoulder.
'Stop drooling over Eddie you dumb fuck.' Stan whisper-yelled at his friend Richie.
'I wasn't drooling over eddie!' Richie whisper-yelled back at Stan.
'Sure Richie, sure.' Stan said, walking off.
'Hey dickhead! i'm coming with you!' Richie yelled, running off to Stan not noticing that Eddie was looking at him the whole time.

'Who are you looking at eds?' Greta asked Eddie.
'No-one just lost in thought, don't mind me.' Eddie said, looking at Bill.
'Don't call him eds, his friend Richie called him that.' Beverly said, looking at Eddie. Eddie was in shock that she would even say something about him that isn't bad.
'But I should be allowed to call Eddie whatever I want.' Greta said to Beverly.
'Not when it makes him feel uncomfortable.' Beverly replied.

Eddie was dreading for after school. He knew that he would have to go to the movies with Greta. Before he knew it, it was the end of the day, the time he was dreading for. When he went to his locker he saw a note fall out of his locker when he opened it. He bent down and picked up the note and saw something written on it.

Hey Eddie,
I know that you hate me but could you possibly meet me at the back of the school after school?
If you decide not to, I understand but please give me a chance.
-trashmouth x

Eddie truely didn't want to go to the movies with Greta. So instead of going home he was going to see whatever Richie has going on. When he finally found Greta he asked her a question.
'Hey I need to leave so I can't go to the movies, maybe another time?' Eddie asked Greta, hoping that she would let him not go.
'Yeah sure eds, maybe next time.' She said, walking off.

When she was out of Eddie's sight he bolted to the back of the school to see what Richie wanted. When he got there, he saw Richie sitting on the grass. When Richie saw Eddie walking up, he knew that he would have to confess his feelings to Eddie even though Eddie already knew.

'H-Hey Eddie.' Richie stuttered, not knowing what else to say.
'Hi Richie.' Eddie replied, awkward tension filling the air. Both boys didn't know what to say next.
'You said that you wanted to meet me here?' Eddie asked, trying to break the awkward situation that they were both in.
'Uhm, I'm really sorry for leaving you for awhile and I wanted to know if we could still be friends?' Richie asked, slightly scared for rejection.

Eddie thought about that for a moment. He knew from the way that Richie was acting, he wanted to ask something else. It's not like he is asking me to date him so what's the harm, he can't fuck me over again.

While Eddie was thinking about what to say, Richie got highly scared that Eddie would just laugh at him and walk away. Just before Richie could say anything to Eddie, he spoke up.

'Richie, I guess we could be friends again...'

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

! UNEDITED !