chapter ten.

COLOURS - CHAPTER TEN

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

'H-HEY ED-EDDIE ME AND ST-STAN WERE G-GOING to m-meet up w-with you and ri-richie and b-because you a-are al-already here, r-richie will be h-here in t-ten m-minutes.' bill said.

eddie didn't really want to be near richie after what happened last night but he still said yes, as to him not wanting to push richie away from him.
'yeah, sure i guess.' eddie said, shrugging his shoulders.

then stan came back and started to talk to bill. eddie, not wanting to be the third wheel, went to sit outside of bill's house, waiting for richie to get there.

'hiya eds!' richie yelled, walking up to the smaller boy and messing up his hair. eddie smacked richie's hand away from his hair and just mumbled a hi.

'hey eds, what's wrong?' richie asked.
'oh, nothing, something just happened at home, that's all.' eddie replied, he didn't want richie to think that he was weak or stupid.

'hey eddie, you can tell me anything, you know that, right?' richie asked, pulling eddie into a hug. that's when he couldn't hold back, and he burst into tears. he hated his life. he hated his life at home, he hated school, and he hated liking someone that wouldn't like him.

'my mum ...' eddie trailed off but richie  didn't hear what eddie said but he hugged eddie more tightly, eddie leaning into richie's shoulder while crying. the boys stayed like that for about ten minutes until eddie started to calm down.

after that the boys pulled away from the hug, and they both got lost into each other's eyes. eddie swore that richie was leaning in, and so was eddie.

'ed-eddie is ri-richie h-here yet?' bill asked, clueless on what was going on between the boys. richie was pissed but didn't let it show. eddie on the other hand, went bright red and tried to hide it .
'yeah richie's here.' eddie said, getting up to go to bill. richie followed after eddie, going inside bill's house.

'so me and bill were thinking about going to the park. you guys still want to come right?' stan asked the boys. they all decided the day before yoto go to the local park just to hang out, but when they got there they didn't think that they were going to see brverly there as well .

the second the four boys walked into the park beverly noticed them, she rolled her eyes. she didn't want to see them ever again.

'oh hey assholes, i see that you guys have come back to try to be friends with me? well after you losers ditched me, why the fuck would i talk to you guys again?' beverly yelled at the boys.
'hey fuckwit sorry that we want to go to the park jeez the whole world isn't about you!' richie yelled back in response. before beverly could fire back someone appeared behind her.

'beverly remember we aren't going to be rude to them even though they hurt you.' some boy said to her.
'mike, but they all ditched me!' she complained loudly.
'well then don't talk to them, it's simple.' mike replied, walking off, beverly unwillingly following him.

'that's the homeschooled kid right?' richie asked. eddie nodded in response.
'yeah, he seems nice enough.' stan replied.

after dealing with what happened with beverly they all hung out and talked about whatever came to their mind. bill and stan came out to richie as they were dating and richie hugged them both and congratulated them. then richie came out clean about something that he wanted to get off his chest.

'hey guys you know how i said that i didn't like anyone.' richie asked. the boys all nodded.
'well u do like someone, a boy as well and i don't know if he would even like me.' richie confessed. eddie and bill could tell that stan already knew,  they guessed that richie had already told him. stan looked from eddie to richie as to say something. when richie noticed he gave him the death stare and stan backed off but eddie was confused on what stan was going to stay.

maybe richie likes me? i'm most likely sure that he doesn't but there is a chance right? a chance that the boy that i like finally likes me back? eddie sighed, knowing that he was dumb to even think like that.

then the boys looked at him weirdly.
'what?'

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

! EDITED !