chapter one.

COLOURS - CHAPTER ONE

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

EDDIE WALKED INTO HIS ENGLISH CLASS ALONGSIDE BILL AND BEVERLY. it was their first day back after their 3 month summer holiday, starting their first year as freshmen in high school. it was currently the 3rd session, before lunch.

'when is this dumbass class going to finish?' beverly complained to her friends.
'b-b-bev we j-just got h-here.' bill replied.
'so? what is the actual point of being here.' beverly argued.

eddie wasn't paying any attention to the two arguing. he was looking at a boy with brown hair and glasses. he looked at how his hair looked in the sun.

this boys name was richie tozier and probably the most foul-mouth kid you will ever know. he was know as 'trashmouth' by his fellow peers due to his foul language.

eddie has had a 'small' crush on this boy since year seven, but according to eddie he only found richie cute.

eddie and richie are strangers, and eddie wanted to be more than that.

while eddie was daydreaming about richie, bill poked eddie with his pencil.
'hey e-ed-eddie, the t-teacher picked o-on you t-to a-answer a q-question.' bill said.

'eddie!' the teacher said.
the whole class looked at eddie.
'yes miss? sorry i didn't get the question?' eddie replied. she rolled her eyes.
'just forget about it.' she muttered and continued to teach the class about whatever she was teaching them.

the only stare that eddie noticed or cared about was richie's. as of that, eddie was slowly dying inside.

'what is up with you?' beverly asked.
her and bill had the 'tell us what is up with you' look.
'i'll tell you guys at lunch.' eddie replied.

bill and beverly didn't look happy with the answer, but shook it off, knowing they would get their answer after class.

when class finally finished, the three went to their lunch table.

'so t-tell us w-what t-that was in c-class.' bill said.
'well uhm, you guys know about how i'm gay..... right?' eddie asked.
they both nodded.
'well, uhm i sort of have a crush on...'

eddie took a deep breath.
'i think i like richie tozier.' eddie confessed.

beverly and bill's eyes widened with the confession.
'so let me get this straight, you like trashmouth?' beverly asked, confused.

eddie nodded.
'yeah, please don't tell anyone, even my mum doesn't even know i'm gay yet.' eddie whispered.

they continued to eat their lunch, talking about what new games were in the arcade and when they would go to the barrens again.

after the bell went off, they all headed off to different classes, although bill and beverly were in the same class, eddie was in a different class.

'oh shit i have this class with richie' eddie mentally screamed in his head.

on his way to class he took a puff of his inhaler. but on his way to class, richie happened to be walking near him at the same time.

'ohh well hello wheezy.' richie joked. eddie jumped.
'hello.' eddie mumbled, his checks turning a light dusty rose colour.
'so you also have maths with me? how many classes do you actually have with me?' richie asked.
'most of them.' eddie mumbled again.
'well then wheezy, we might as well become friends.'
'yeah, sure.' eddie said, but was screaming on the inside.

when they got into maths, they kept on passing notes to each-other about things that they like. they both decided to go to the arcade after school to hang out, hoping that eddie's mum didn't notice the eddie would be late.

after school finished the boys rode their bikes to the local arcade in derry. they both ran to their favourite game, finding out they they both liked the same game.

after 2 hours of gaming eddie had to go home.

'wait wheezy, you need a nickname.' richie yelled out.
eddie came running back.

'i don't want any nickname trashmouth.' eddie replied.
'aw look, eds gave me a nickname!' richie yelled.
'don't call me eds!' eddie whined like a two year old.
'aw fine, i'll think of something else, bye eds.'
'i thought i told you to not call me eds but bye trashmouth!'

when eddie got home he ran to the kitchen to call bill.
'hey bill, you would never guess what happened after school.'

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

! EDITED !