chapter five.

COLOURS - CHAPTER FIVE

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

'WHAT DO YOU WANT RICHIE?' EDDIE ASKED.
'stan told me that you guys where here, why did you ditch school?' richie asked.

'i didn't feel like going to school today...' eddie said.
'i don't believe you, what is really on your mind eds.' richie asked, confused on what he did to make him this cold towards him.

'maybe it doesn't fucking matter.' eddie said.
'well maybe i fucking care about my friends, you have been so fucking cold ever since i told you that i liked beverly what do you like her or something?' richie yelled.

eddie flinched at richie yelling at him. after his mother always yelling at him, he has always hated someone yelling because it made old memories flow back.

'your father died because of you! you should of died, not your father. you are just a big, fat, disgrace to this family. i can't believe that i didn't send you away when i had you!' his mother yelled at him.

it had been one year after eddie's father passed away. his mother took out her 'pain' on eddie which would result into eddie being emotionally abused. whenever eddie showed up to school with puffy and red eyes bill would take care of him.

'richie, the whole fucking world doesn't revolve around you!' eddie yelled back.
'what? you fucking like beverly don't you?' richie replied angrily.
'what the fuck? i don't that's gross!'
'well then what's up your ass!'
'maybe it's because i fuckin-'

'e-ed-eddie!' bill yelled, covering eddie's mouth. he didn't want eddie to yell out that he liked richie unless he wanted too, not in an argument.
'l-let's go, s-st-Stan you c-coming?' bill asked. stan shook his head.
'i need to make sure richie doesn't do anything stupid.' stan replied.

bill and eddie hopped out of the water and got dressed. they got their bags and hopped onto their bikes and rode home.
'do you think richie hates me, i mean, i have been an asshole to him.' eddie said.
'no e-ed-eddie, i w-would of done t-the same w-with s-st-stan.' bill replied.
'you know, b-ben l-likes b-be-beverly, h-how about you m-make a deal w-with him.' bill suggested.

eddie thought about it. he and ben could get richie jealous but, he didn't think richie liked him in that way, considering he thought that richie is most likely straight.

'but bill, richie is straight, he would never like me.' eddie said.
'well w-we will j-just have to see e-ed-eddie.' Bill replied.

eddie shrugged.
'fine we will do it tomorrow, bye bill!'
'bye e-ed-eddie!'

when eddie got 'home'  his mother was asleep. this allowed him to go into his room and lock the door before she woke up to do anything to him. he usually used this time to do his homework, but he didn't have any. although he was thinking of what bill said earlier.

'you know, b-ben l-likes b-be-beverly, h-how about you m-make a deal w-with him.'
eddie wanted to do it but, at the same time, he didn't want to.

he was having second thoughts. he was afraid that richie would notice and makes fun of him. he knew that ben might not even agree to do this.

after about ten minutes of mentally debating with himself, he was going to do it, obviously only if ben wanted too. but he knew that they couldn't kiss or anything like that.

'eddie, dinner is ready!' he heard his mother call him.
he was tempted to pass because he didn't want to deal with his mother, but he went down anyways.

thankfully, his mother didn't talk to him. because of that he hoped that his mother was finally growing out of her overprotective stage.

he went to bed, hopeful for the plan to actually work. when he woke up he got ready and quickly out of his house, to get to bill's house before he went to school.

when he finally got there, he nearly knocked but bill came out at the same time. he was shocked to see eddie outside of his house.

'e-ed-eddie why are y-you here?' bill asked.
'well bill, i want to do your plan for trying to make richie jealous.'

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

! EDITED !