♡ eighteen ♡

third pov.

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

EDDIE WAS IN SHOCK WHEN HE HEARD RICHIE. when eddie heard richie say 'yes i love him' it felt like butterflies started to flutter in his stomach. his cheeks burned and started to turn a dark red. beverly, who also heard richie came running up to eddie to ask him something.

'did you hear richie? he still likes you, you still like him right?' beverly asked eddie when she ran up to him.
'first of all, why do you care? and second of all, it doesn't concern you.' eddie replied. beverly didn't seem shocked by eddie's actions but yet she still replied to eddie with,
'go after him, if you truely love him then go after him.'
'what do you know about love beverly? nothing.' eddie replied to her, walking off to go find bill.

richie ran back home to be greeted with no one and was thankful for that. he felt embarrassed and most of all disgusted with himself. he knew that he couldn't help liking eddie but he knew that when he got back to school, that he would be the laughing stock of the school. he also knew that eddie would never talk to him again, if he heard it.

richie was disgusted with himself due to him liking a boy. he knew that it was wrong and it disgusted him but alas, he knew that he couldn't stop liking the asthmatic brown headed boy. but he thought he knew that eddie would never like him. and that pained him, knowing that he likes the people that would never like him back.

richie sat on his bed, feeling emotionally drained. he just sat on his bed in thought and while he was in thought, somehow feel asleep into a peaceful slumber.

eddie on the other hand finally found bill and went up to him asking for advice.

'bill you heard richie right?' eddie asked bill when he finally found him.
'i-i'm pretty sure the w-whole school did b-but yeah.' bill replied, sighing.
'well, i think i love him too.' eddie whispered to make sure that only bill heard.
't-then why the h-hell aren't you looking f-for him.' bill asked him.

eddie paused for a minute, but then replied with,
'i don't know, i just felt like i needed to talk to you first.'
'w-well, i-i think you should go to h-his house after s-school and act n-nice okay? a-and if anything goes w-wrong just go h-home and call my h-house phone o-okay?' bill told eddie, hoping that the two boys would finally solve their problems out.

eddie nodded hoping that going to richie's after school was a good idea. so while the two boys were walking to class eddie asked bill something again,

'so bill, do i have to do anything to like....' eddie trailed off, in thought.
'd-do what? didn't you hear r-ri-richie earlier, he s-said that he l-loves you i-i don't think y-you can mess that up.' bill replied, knowing that the two would have to solve their problems one day.
'you sure bill? i think i already messed everything up and-' eddie tried to say but got cut off by bill hugging him and telling him that he won't mess up.

that's when eddie knew, that he had to see richie and sort out everything and if richie didn't want to, that he wasn't worth it.

when school finally finished up for eddie he walked out of class with bill, talking about the homework but then eddie just remembered that he was going to go over to richie's after school. eddie got his inhaler out of this fanny pack and triggered it, inhaling the air.

'hey e-ed-eddie, you al-alright?' bill asked looking at the inhaler in eddie's hand.
'yeah just thinking... are you sure i should go to richie's?' eddie asked having second thoughts on the whole thing.
'yes e-eddie you s-should' bill replied, rolling his eyes.

the two boys walked up to the bike rack and before eddie left he told bill that he would tell him everything after and rode off to richie's house. when eddie finally reached richie's house he has second thoughts again. but he knew that it was now or never so he knocked on the door.

richie woke up when he heard the knock. he knew that he looked like a mess, but he still went to the door, hoping that it was just stan. but when he opened the door to see who it was his eyes widened.

'eddie?'

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

thanks for 10k

! UNEDITED !