chapter eleven.

COLOURS - CHAPTER ELEVEN

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

"WHAT?" EDDIE YELLED.
eddie didn't know that richie liked a guy but he had a small thought that maybe it was him. maybe richie actually liked him.

"wait bill, you already knew this?" eddie asked as bill nodded his head.
"eddie, i didn't want you to think any less of me." richie replied, not wanting to hurt the boy's feelings.
"richie, you already knew that i liked a boy so why would i think less of you?" eddie asked.

before richie could reply beverly came out from behind a tree and yelled, "hey guys! richie is gay! leave him and his disgusting gay friends alone or the turn you gay!"

all of the boys jumped when they heard her voice, not knowing that she was listening to their whole chat.
"beverly what the actual fuck? you don't know that stan is gay for fucks sake! and for the record, i'm bisexual, there is a fucking difference." richie yelled back fuming.
"well then, why are bill and stan so close to each other huh?" beverly yelled, crossing her arms. stan and bill moved away from each other after hearing that.

"beverly? what the hell get back here!" mike yelled out, running to what was happening.
"no mike, i'm taking down this ass and his gay friends, can't you fucking see that?' beverly yelled, which made people start to look their way.
'i'm taking you home.' mike said, holding beverly's wrist and taking him with her. she tried to fight but then gave up, deciding that they weren't worthy of her time and effort.

'did beverly just call us-' stan tried to say something but got cut off by bill.
'yeah, t-that's why we d-don't hang with be-beverly anymore.' bill replied.
'and thank christ we don't anymore.' stan said, cuddling up to bill.

'me and eddie are going to go back to your place. i'm not dealing with this lovey dovey bullshit.' richie said, putting his arm over eddie's shoulders.
'o-okay the k-key is where it a-always is ed-eddie.' bill yelled, while the two boys walked off.

when they got to bill's house eddie found the key and unlocked the house, letting richie inside. the two boys then decided to sit down together to talk about anything and everything they wanted to.

'so eddie you know about what you talked about before bill came and go us!' richie asked. eddie's cheeks went slightly pink and he nodded his head.
'well, i know that i don't know what's going on but i'm always here for you and my mum isn't the best either so i get you.'

eddie thought that richie had the perfect life, but that broke his heart.

eddie went to give richie a hug but richie moved his head at the last second and eddie's lips smashed against richie's lips. to eddie it felt, warm and nice but when eddie realised what he was doing so it only went for a second before eddie apologised and said that he didn't mean to and ran out.

eddie heard richie call out his name but richie didn't run after eddie. eddie didn't run to the park or anything, he ran back to his 'home' and to his mother. his mother instantly realised that eddie came back and held onto his wrist so hard that his wrist would bruise.

'eddie what were you doing? i was worried sick!' his mother yelled at him.
'oh and i got you some more medication that you shall have to take.' his mother told him.

his stomach flipped at needing to take more pills. he knew that he didn't need them and at one point, his mother would give him the amount that he could be overdosed.

'mummy i could die if i take to many pills.' he said to his mother, scared.
'you won't eddie-bear, trust me.'
'oh and, there isn't much food anymore. don't eat much or you'll know what will happen.'

at that point eddie didn't know what to feel anymore. but he felt guilt from kissing richie, he knew that whoever richie liked, that they were lucky. he just wanted to be that lucky to be liked by him.

while eddie was trying to fall asleep he thought about not going to school. he didn't want to face richie after kissing him. he didn't kiss back so he knew that for a fact, richie didn't like him. he thought that richie would make fun of him and that it would go around the school and his mum would find out.

and those thoughts kept up the poor boy all night.

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

! EDITED !