chapter nine.

COLOURS - CHAPTER NINE

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

'NO, I DON'T LIKE ANYONE AT THE MOMENT.' RICHIE ANNOUNCED. when richie told the group that he didn't like anyone eddie felt a dull pain feeling in his chest but he knew that it was due to richie not liking anyone. or in his case, that richie didn't like him. he knew that he needed to get over richie and he wanted to, but it wasn't easy for eddie to get over his feelings quickly.

stan and bill knew that richie was lying about not liking anyone. but they didn't push him to tell them who he liked, due to them already knowing who richie liked and having hope that richie would tell eddie at one point.

after an hour of playing truth or dare, eddie told the others that he had to go home. he already knew that he was out way later than his mum would usually let him so he knew that he had to get back right away.

when eddie walked inside he tried to run to his room, hoping that his mum wouldn't notice him.
'edward! where were you today? what were you doing?' his mother yelled out, the second she saw her son. eddie froze, surprised that his mum noticed but he knew that he was in trouble.

'mum! uhm beverly needed help with something and i said that i would help her. eddie replied, hoping that his mother believed him. he would of rather said that he was hanging out with someone else but he didn't want to hear his mother calling his friends anything.

'edward i thought i told you to stay away from her. did she put her dirty hands on you? did that slut do anything to you?' his mother asked, giving him a few questions to answer at once.
'mum-' eddie tried saying but got cut of by his mother.

'if you go near her one more time you won't be allowed outside unless it's to do with school and i will need to get you more pills for your sickness.'
'what sickness mum?' eddie asked, confused.
'disobeying me one more time and i will get you more. go to your room and don't come out unless you're going to school.'

after he heard his mum, he didn't want to fight with his mum so he went straight to his bedroom. when he got to his room, him liking boys popped into his mind. he knew if he told his mum or she found out that he would either be kicked out or be given more pills to take.

eddie was always tempted to run away but this time he wanted to real bad. but he knew that he wouldn't run out of town so he would stay with bill. but he would only be allowed to for a bit and he knew that he couldn't come back after that. he wished that his dad didn't die, he knew that his life would've be easier, and that his mum wouldn't be like how she is.

he knew that he was 'grounded' but he was still going to go to bill's tomorrow to ask him about if he could stay with him for a bit. he knew that his mother would come up soon to tell him to 'take his pills!' but even though eddie knew that they were fake, he still took them.

to eddie's surprise, his mother didn't knock on his door to make him take his pills. while he was staring at the ceiling he fell asleep, hoping that tomorrow would be better.

when he woke up he got dressed and opened up his window. he jumped out of his window, even though he was terrified to do so. he hopped onto his bike and rode to bill's house. when he got to bill's he left his bike on the floor but before he went to knock on the door he heard stan and bill talking loudly about 'things'. eddie was disgusted, but he still knocked on the front door, standing awkwardly outside waiting.

bill came to the door with stan behind him, both of their hair being completely messy.
'hey e-ed-eddie.' bill said.
'hey bill, would it be okay if i stay with you for a bit, my mum had gotten worse.' eddie whispered, his brown eyes filling up with tears.

bill pulled eddie into a hug and stan moved from behind bill to join the hug.
'e-ed-eddie you can stay f-for as l-long as you w-wa-want.' bill said.
'really?' Eddie asked.
'y-yes' bill replied.

'oh and i-if you didn't notice s-st-stan is here.' bill whispered, looking down at his feet, his face heating up.
'awww are you two finally together?' eddie asked. both boys went deep red and nodded.

eddie started jumping around and congratulating them. he was very happy for them, but it only made him think of richie, and how richie would never like him back.

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

! EDITED !