chapter twelve.

COLOURS - CHAPTER TWELVE

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

WHEN EDDIE GOT UP, HE WAS HUNGRY. he guessed that his mother was probably asleep so he got ready and went into the kitchen before going to school. but when he looked inside, he couldn't find anything.

what the actual fuck? does she even have goddam money?
he just shrugged, going to school. the boy wanted to ditch school, but he knew that his mother would kill him if he ditched. so eddie just hoped that richie, wasn't at school.

when eddie finally got to school, he saw stan walk up to him
'hey eddie, do you know where richie is? he told me that something happen between you two.' stan asked, lacing his fingers with bills.
'no i haven't seen him and quite frankly, i hope i don't see him.' eddie replied, walking through the two boys to sit down somewhere else. stan was tempted to go after eddie but bill just told stan just to give eddie some time alone.

'w-what happened between t-them an-anyways?' bill asked stan, looking into his eyes.
'richie told me that they kissed, and richie is too scared to show his face to eddie.' stan replied, looking back at bill.
'i-i hope they sort i-it out soon.' bill shrugged.
'me too.'

when eddie was on his way to his locker he bumped into the person that he wanted to see the least, richie. both boys went bright red and went separate ways, thinking that the other one didn't want to speak to them. richie wanted to tell eddie that he didn't mind the kiss, that he enjoyed the kiss. eddie also wanted to but he was afraid to, in fear of rejection.

richie made a note in his head to talk to eddie durning lunch, well try to. he knew that they had english together but they didn't sit near each other, and other kids would try to listen to their conversation.

eddie didn't have to worry about beverly during english due to her being moved. he guessed that beverly didn't want to sit next to him and eddie was perfectly fine with that. he didn't pay attention to richie like he normally would, for once he actually payed attention to the teacher and richie noticed. that made richie's heart sink but he hopped he was overreacting. bill attempted to talk to eddie durning class but he brushed him off, not wanting to talk to anyone.

at lunch, eddie didn't sit with the others and richie, which frankly confused richie, he thought he would've been there to hang out with bill.
'y-you do know that e-ed-eddie doesn't want to t-talk to us r-right?' bill asked, he wanted his best friend back but he knew that if richie was here, eddie wouldn't turn up.
'yeah but, i really like eddie and i don't think he feels the same way.' richie said, looking down at his shoes.
'r-ri-richie w-what the f-fuh-fuck? ed-eddie kissed y-you so he o-obvious that he d-does, y-you are so d-dumb!' bill yelled at richie, looking at richie like he was dumb.
'bills is right richie, go look for him.' stan said, rolling his eyes.

after that, richie ran off to look for eddie. he had no idea where he would be but he knew that at one point he would probably find him.

eddie was sitting at the back of the school, not having anything to eat as he didn't go to the cafeteria to get anything, not wanting to bump into richie. he knew that richie didn't really care about him so he didn't want to face him. he was in deep thought until someone shook his shoulder.

'hey eds! i finally found you.' richie said, smiling. when eddie heard his voice, he shook richie's hand off his shoulder and got up to walk off.
'eddie! i actually like you why do you keep on running away?' richie yelled, thankful that no-one comes to the back of the school.

'yeah sure, or maybe you and beverly are planning something, to toy with my fucking emotions because she knows that i fucking like you! maybe if we didn't kiss we would still be friends!' eddie yelled back at richie, letting his emotions out.

'you like me?' richie questioned the smaller boy.
'bullshit.'

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

! EDITED !