"Not going to lie, I think you're the filthy one." Venus retorted.

"STUPEF-" Bellatrix yelled.

"NO!" Malfoy had deflected her spell, "DO NOT ATTACK, WE MEED THE PROPHECY."

Harry continued to keep the death eaters talking as a silent message passed around the DA members.

"NOW!" Harry yelled eventually.

"REDUCTO!" Eight different spells shot from eight different wands in eight different directions. The shelves exploded.

"RUN!" Harry yelled. None of them needed telling twice, as the shelves began to topple they sprinted away. Before Venus knew it she found herself in a room they hadn't yet been in, all alone.

She shut the door behind her and looked around. The room contained a large swimming pool like structure, but the water was glimmering and there were some string like substances floating in the water.

Venus carried on to the next door and found herself in an almost pitch black room, the only light came from a singular gleaming something that floated on the ceiling. Before Venus knew it the door was being shoved open again and there stood Bellatrix Lestrange.

She was smiling gleefully, seeming to almost delight in the fear that she saw on Venus's face.

"Stupefy." Venus said, Bellatrix deflected her spell easily and began to advance.

Venus shot several more jets of light at the woman but she continue to move forwards without any problems. Venus quickly ducked under her outstreached wand arm and dashed back out of the room. She could hear Bellatrix pursing her, whooping in delight.

"REDUCTO!" Venus yelled as she darted through another door and found herself back in the room with all the doors.

It seemed that Bellatrix wasn't phased by this, "CRUCIO!" She shrieked.

A wave of pain hit Venus. More pain than she had ever felt. Worse than the night she had been attacked by Lupin, worse than any of her transformations.

All of a sudden it was gone and Venus found Bellatrix's face very close to her own, "how do you like that girl?" Bellatrix demanded, "do you want another go?"

Venus was shaking uncontrollably, but still she managed to spit in Bellatrix's face.

"CRUCIO!" Bellatrix shrieked in glee again. The pain hit Venus again, this time it seemed to be doubled.

"CRUCIO! CRUCIO!" Bellatrix cried again and again.

Then all of a sudden it was gone. Surley the only possible explanation was that she was dead. Why else would the pain have stopped.

There wash a loud crunch and it seemed Bellatrix was either gone or unconscious. This bought Venus back to herself, and she realised that she wasnt dead.

"Venus?" A voice asked.

But Venus couldn't reply, her nerves were fried, she couldn't move, she was crying uncontrollably and struggling to breathe.

"Venus," the voice said again, it sounded terrified, "stand up, you have to stand up." She was pulled to her feet. "You're going to be okay Venus."

She managed to open her eyes and saw that it was Sirius who was supporting her. She felt him place her down again and then he charged away. All Venus could hear was shouting and spells being shot on all directions.

She willed her limbs to move, despite the pain that lingered throughout her body she stood on shaking legs. She saw that they were in the Dias room again. She saw that members of the Order were all around, duelling with death eaters.

Then she saw Bellatrix close to her. She was shooting jets of red light at Sirius, who was right in front of the Dias laughing and dodging her spells.

"You can do better than that!" Sirius taunted her.

Bellatrix raised her wand to shook another spell, but before she could Venus had barrelled into her, knocking the woman off her feet.

"CRUCIO!" Bellatrix had yelled again.

The pain hit Venus like a truck, and was gone just as quickly.

But that had been the final straw. Venus's brain couldn't process any more. Her mind was filled with a sort of hazy mist. She couldn't hear, she couldn't see, she couldn't move or speak.

Sirius watched on horror as his daughter crumpled to the floor.

"Stupefy!" He yelled and Bellatrix was flung backwards, hitting the wall with a crunch.

Sirius sprinted to Venus's side and realised that she had fallen unconscious.

He was terrified. He had no idea how long Bellatrix had tortured her for, before he had arrived. But there was nothing he could do, but shield his daughter from any further harm.

Hehehe.
Remember to vote, comment and not kill me!
~Em xx