98

(A/N : edit is not mine, credits to the owner. Enjoy 💓. )

     HollywireNews : " this picture right on top might be coming to life, guys! The real reason why Perrie spent a night in jail is here and waiting to be revealed!

A source had a talk with the guy who was apparently punched by the British singer, after he simply flirted with her.
" I was walking in the vacant building when I saw her, I didn't know who she was cuz I'm not obsessed with music, y'all know what I mean? When she saw me, she literally had a freak attack, like what the fuck. I told her I wouldn't bite, and stepped closer to her just to make sure she was alright, when boom! She kicked me where the sun doesn't shine, I mean, the bloody audacity! My friend arrived late- we were planning to meet there twenty minutes earlier anyways. He saw the scene from behind and rushed to get her off me when the monster in her fucking awakened and she started punching him for like fifteen hours. I decided I should call the police, and I wondered how fans obsess over celebrities when they're crazy in the head. They are crazy, I tell you. I knew she was trouble when she walked in, ha,you know what I'm saying? ", the guy explained. Follow us for some more insane news like this! We'll keep you updated!

    Liked by zaynie, annejams, and 52,797,124 others

    6,829 comments

  Load more comments

   Leighleigh : can the person who typed this use any more exclamation points??

    Lifeaslm : @leighleigh actually I wonder if the boy can say 'you know what I'm saying' one more time. Tf.

  Melaniskittles : lmao she deserves it, she should be locked up in a mental asylum

   Zquadish : yasssss this is the news I wanna hear

   Zquadish : people finally believe she's actually crazy

   Zquadish : been trying to convince them for years

    Sarhmx : well I don't think the guy should've slapped her butt in the first place

    Halseygasoline : @sarhmx let's go back to kindergarten and teach you how to read cuzzz where was that

    Sarhmx : @halseygasoline lmao I was jk, I think she deserves it

..