33

Harrystyles : " thank you for having me! All the love, H. Xxx "

     Liked by perrieedwards, zayn, and 890,139 others

      120,389 comments

       Load more comments

         Perrieedwards : @harrystyles hey where do you keep the chips and all the junk food

      Harrystyles : @perrieedwards you don't need to know...

       Harrystyles : @perrieedwards look I'll tell you but please don't eat them all

       Harrystyles : @perrieedwards deal?

       Perrieedwards : @harrystyles of course ! Who do you think I am, a pig?

      Harrystyles : @perrieedwards OFC not!

       Harrystyles : @perrieedwards top cabinet to your right

       Perrieedwards : @harrystyles thanksssssssss

         Zayn : @harrystyles proud of you mate. Great to see you perform again

       Harrystyles : @zayn aha

       Zayn : @harrystyles awh :(

     Harrystyles : @zayn heard of emojis? They're easier to use.

       Perrieedwards : @harrystyles wtaf are you doing?

      Harrystyles : @perrieedwards what? I'm informing him about the latest technology hacks !!

     Perrieedwards : @harrystyles you know that's not what I meant

      Harrystyles : @perrieedwards woman, stop your glaring

      Niallhoran : @harrystyles LALALALALALALA WO-WOMAN

     Harrystyles : @niallhoran not now

     Perrieedwards : @harrystles Harry

     Harrystyles : @perrieedwards I'm just treating him how he should be treated okay!

      Perrieedwards : @harrystyles why, did he do something to you that I'm not aware of?

       Harrystyles : @perrieedwards yes

     Perrieedwards : @harrystyles and that thing is?

      Harrystyles : @perrieedwards no like not to me. To you.

     Perrieedwards : @harrystyles aha exactly. Why should our break up affect your friendship?

     Harrystyles : @perrieedwards  because I'm not supposed to love him for breaking up with you over a text! You're my friend, what hurts you, hurts me.

      Perrieedwards : @harrystyles that was so long ago and idec anymore. And I'm guessing being my friend means if I don't care, you don't care right?

       Harrystyles : @perrieedwards yes..

     Perrieedwards : @harrystyles good, child.

      Niallhoran : @harrystyles son-zoned????

       Harrystyles : @zayn sorry mate, just been stressed lately

      Zayn : @harrystyles the bimbo is too much to handle ofc? Trust me, I know.

     Harrystyles : @perrieedwards I'm sorry

       Harrystyles : @zayn YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU TAKE THAT BACK RN. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU? YOU DON'T GET TO DISRESPECT HER, YOU PRICK. I'VE BEEN SILENT SINCE YOU BROKE UP WITH HER, BUT I CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL IF I WANT TO, OKAY?

      Zayn : @harrystyles yo man, If i didn't know better, I would say you're in love with her. Chill.

     Harrystyles : @zayn CHILL MY ASS. OFC YOU WOULDN'T KNOW BETTER, YOUR TINY BRAIN WOULDN'T HANDLE IT.

        Perrieedwards : @harrystyles im actually proud of you, son

       Harrystyles : @perrieedwards thanks, mom.

      AnneTwist : @harrystyles not to be concerned or anything but??

      Harrystyles : @annetwist what can I say, our friendship is too weird to explain

       Harrystyles : @perrieedwards I'm on my way, prepare the popcorn and the movies.

       Harrystyles : wtf

      Niallhoran : @harrystyles you alright mate ?

      Harrystyles : @niallhoran yes of course. It's just lovely to walk in my house to see Perrie on the floor, passed out and my cabinets all empty.

       Harrystyles : @perrieedwards a pig you are, indeed.

       Zayn : @harrystyles hahaha

       Harrystyles : @zayn Plz fuck off :)