56

(A/N : Double update! Make sure to read chapter 55 before you read this one! Hope you like 'em. Don't forget to vote and comment 💕 )

     Perrieedwards : " Actually, I change my mind. I'm not taking a break from the social media. Harry taught me to deal with things the right way, and the right way is to accept and take your time to, but keep people you appreciate close to you. I've received hate, death threats, and more, but every single nice comment of you mixers sticks with me for a long time and your support is just.. so I appreciate you. There's no way I'm blocking you out and ignoring you. I won't be posting, but I'll definitely still reply to you. People would think I would do the exact opposite since with fame comes hate and.. a larger probability that danger might strike at unknown moments. Stay safe. "

     Liked by harrystyles, arabmixerey, and 736,839 others

    81,610 comments

   Load more comments

     Littlemixer : @perrieedwards @harrystyles stay strong.

   Infinitystyles : @perrieedwards  @harrystyles so sorry to hear this. Stay strong.

    Louislegend  : @harrystyles guess she couldn't have your baby huh lmao

1Dsavedmylife : @louislegend stop spamming them with your ugly comments, they're going through enough. You're pathetic.

Louislegend : @1Dsavedmylife why you getting buttheart over it anyways. Herrie is a stunt. It's not real. I think you know what a beard is.

1Dsavedmylife : @louislegend something that Perrie isn't

1Dsavedmylife : @louislegend I feel bad for you. You're jealous because your life is probably falling apart rn and you would do anything to feel better, basically hating on people and making them feel like shit.

Jesatouch : @harrystyles @perrieedwards stay strong ❤️ we're all here for you.

    Adele : @perrieedwards @harrystyles my heart is broken. Stay strong.

     Jadeismylife : @perrieedwards @harrystyles stay strong .

..