44

Perrieedwards : " Happy. ☀️ "

         Liked by harrystyles, louistomlinson, and 490,838 others

          6,233 comments

      Load more comments

        Jesynelson : @perrieedwards how was the date babe

       Perrieedwards : @jesynelson ejeksijskskske it was amazing

       Jesynelson : @perrieedwards details plz?

         Perrieedwards : @jesynelson we went to the beach and you know, the whole cliché skipping on the shore while holding hands.. and then we sat on the sand and watched the sky and obv Harry had to make space jokes.

        Jesynelson : @perrieedwards does the boy ever stop 😂

         Perrieedwards : @jesynelson nah. But idk it was really weird, cuz for the first time while hearing his jokes, I didn't wanna slap his face you know? Like idk he just looked really cute and I wanted to squish his face.

        Perrieedwards : @jesynelson and he also made me memorize the jokes and I quote "so if I ever die, you pass on my great puns to our grandchildren.. why are they called grand if they're literally tiny kids.. Why are you looking at me like that? Am I going off topic again? Okay, I'm going off topic again. Sorry, it's probably the sand haha. Sand.. OH MY GOD PERRIE HOLD ME I'M A SCIENTIST."

       Perrieedwards : @jesynelson "It's called Sand because it's between THE LAND and THE SEA, MIND FUCKING BLOWN."

         Jesynelson : @perrieedwards you're dating a genius

       Jesynelson : @perrieedwards smh

        Perrieedwards : @jesynelson oh my god Jes... imagine a parallel universe where Harry's doppelgänger is ... (wait for it)

        Jesynelson : @perrieedwards waiting for it

       Perrieedwards : @jesynelson SO SERIOUS AND RUDE AND SCOFFS AT PUNS AND THINKS THEY'RE POINTLESS

        Jesynelson : @perrieedwards AND HE'S PROBABLY TALK REALLY FAST AND WOULD NEVER CRY IN A COOL WAY AND WOULD NEVER LOOK INTO THE CAMERA WHILE A FAN IS TRYING TO SNEAK A PIC OH MY GOD I CAN'T

         Perrieedwards : @jesynelson are we fangirling over my boyfriend ?

        Jesynelson : @perrieedwards ex-fucking-cuse me, but we are fan-womaning over your boyfriend yes.

       Perrieedwards : @jesynelson *gasps* HOW DARE YOU ADMIT TO SUCH .. HYPOCRISY   , I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND.