32

(A/N : T Y S M for 5K reads and 600 votes! I really hope you guys are enjoying the story. P.S. : i actually love alerrie they're so cute together. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment ❤️ ! )

____________________________

Perrieedwards : " Check out our single, Power with Stormzy! "

Liked by harrystyles, jesynelson, and 498,949 others

4,939 comments

Load more comments

          Jesynelson : @perrieedwards will you tell me what happened now babe

Perrieedwards : @jesynelson idek what happened myself but I'll delete these asap ok? So be quick with me

Jesynelson : @perrieedwards we can always text?

Perrieedwards : @jesynelson nah

GoggaDahab : *whispers* " fanfic logic ", *winks*

Perrieedwards : @jesynelson right so Alex and I were just chilling out and out of nowhere he started telling me that we don't spend as much time together anymore and I was like ik we're both at fault and he was like no we're not, at least I'm not and i was like woah get your head out your arse mate you're always at practice and he was like yeah I'm there for a reason not like you and boom he's on the ground with a black eye and I was ready to kill and he was like they were right you are a madwoman and i was like don't you dare disrespect me like that you immature toe ( @harrystyles do you still remember ) so he was like oh I can do whatever I want and then I was like get out of my house and he was like oh but this is our house and I was like idc get out and he was like oh but i won't so I shoved him his sweaty shirt from the dirty laundry ( @niallhoran great song ) and told him to wear it since he won't have any money on him when he's out of that house since all these hours of practice apparently go to waste since he keeps eating my money and so he he was groaning like a bloody bear ( @liampayne your son is cute ) and threw me that harsh glare before slamming the door behind him so I was like wtf did I do cuz this IS our house and I know he will come tonight since he's fucking stubborn and I don't want to be there and UGH ( @louistomlinson I'm sorry but your beautiful song can't be in this ugly paragraph that is my life )

Jesynelson : just hold on babe (@perrieedwards you're welcome )

Jesynelson : @perrieedwards and tbh I didn't like him from the start anyways, good for you. Im assuming the black eye will legit stay there for two weeks at least that he wouldn't be able to see during practice. Serves him right.

Jesynelson : @perrieedwards and why you stressing over him coming over later on today? You can just stay at mine lmao and you won't have to see him

      Perrieedwards : @jesynelson that's kind of the thing tho.. I've also stayed at yours before.. and jade's and Leigh's . You know when what's his fave broke up with me