Time to party Yay! Not!

Start from the beginning

Desiree and Jazmine called us whores and I don't know what else. Chloe and Roxie didn't tell us anything. They just stayed quiet, drinking from their red solo cups.

Chloe told us, ''I love your guys dresses!''

We smiled and said thanks.

Desiree yelled at Chloe and got pissed off. They left the living room. We were just talking until Steven comes towards us. He had a black leather jacket with a black shirt underneath with some blue jeans.

''Hey Ladies! Looking good! What do you think of my party?'' He said, while taking a sip of his drink.

''It's awesome! Thanks for inviting us!'' Kim exclaimed.

''You welcome.''

''Your house is amazing!'' Caro said.

''Thanks!''

''Hey, where's the bathroom?'' I asked.

''It's upstairs to the right.''

''Thanks! brb you guys.''

It was so crowded. I made my way upstairs towards the bathroom. I open the door and I saw Junior making out with Desiree.

''Hey, You want to join the makeout session?''

''Hell no!'' I yelled.

Desiree slapped him across the face. l closed the door behind me. I was laughing.

That dumbass.

Then I was looking for another bathroom. Because someone was making out in there.

I finally found another bathroom. I did my business. I washed my hands and dried them. I left the bathroom. Then I saw Junior standing in the hallway.

''Steph, You want to makeout?''

''No! How many times do I have to tell you no?''

''I know you want me Steph.''

''In your dreams.''

Then he got close to me. I knew right away that he was going to kiss me. I moved away and he hit himself in the wall. I couldn't stop laughing!

He was grabbing his nose, ''Ow! that fucking hurt!''

''There there now, you're fine." I said, patting his back. "Just tell Desiree to help you.''

I walked away from him.

''Wait!'' He called out to me.

I ignored him.

I got downstairs and when I was walking through, I could have sworn that some guy touched my ass. But I couldn't tell who it was. Because everyone is crowded. I didn't think much of it.

Then I see Kim and Caro still in the living room.

''Hey! I'm back!''

''Where were you?'' Kim asked, concerned.

''I was in the bathroom remember?''

''Oh yeah! sorry I forgot.''

''You never guess who I saw in the bathroom!''

Caro leaning towards me,''Who?''

''Junior was making out with Desiree in the bathroom.''

''Really?''

''Yup. That's why I took long because I was looking for another bathroom. Because 'somebody' was making out in there. So anyways, Where's Steven?''

''He went to go check if they're not stealing or breaking anything.''

"That sucks.''

''I know right. So what do you think of Steven? Isn't he cute?''

''Yeah. He's cute. He's nicer than Junior."

''See! I told you he's not like Junior. Even though he hangs out with him. But he's actually nice.''

''I know.''

All of a sudden, a naked guy passed by us running throughout the living room. All the girls started screaming and whistling at the guy. We were stunned to see a man fully naked in front of us.

We saw Steven gave him twenty bucks. He probably told him to run naked.

We wanted to get some fresh air. So we went outside where the pool was at.

The pool was full of girls and guys. Some girls were without a bra and the guys had clothes on or shirtless. The pool looked good to swim in, but I can't swim.

Some guys that were in the pool wanted us to strip for them. They were probably drunk or just horny bastards.

We told them to tell the barbie wannabees to strip for them.

We quickly went back inside.

When we got back inside, everyone was either high or drunk.

Just like any other house party.

It sorted reminded me of the movie Project x. But, instead of the house getting burned.

We had a good time dancing all night. I didn't drink that much because I was their ride home. I can't drink when I'm driving.

I'm practically the person who takes care of people when they're messed up, especially Kim. She can't handle her drinking sometimes.

I don't mind taking care of my best friends. Because I love them. They're like my sisters.

We didn't come home until five in the morning. My parents don't tell me anything. Because I'm so responsible. They trust me. I have the coolest parents ever!

After I dropped them off, I went home and just went to bed. I was tired from all that partying and drinking. But then I couldn't sleep for some reason.

I couldn't stop thinking about Junior when he got close to me at the party. A part of me wanted to kiss him, to feel his lips close to mine. But I didn't.

I have to stop thinking about him. But I just can't. Sometimes I think about him. I don't why.

What could that mean? I can't possibly like Junior. I just can't be.

A/N: ooh Steph likes Junior. so what do you guys think?

Comment/Vote please :)

Love you guys!

- Delilah❤