Teaser

Hello Readers, 

Just wanted to say I am truly thankful and grateful that you guys have waited so long and stayed with me through everything. I decided to upload a teaser for Chapter 16, please tell me what you think. I am trying to get my thoughts in order to figure out the next part of the story. 

*Ryan's POV*

          I woke up with my head pounding, I heard movement in the house, I looked down and saw that I was wearing clothes from yesterday; I got up out of bed, grabbed the grey sweats off my bed and went to shower. After my morning routine, I walked down the stairs rubbing a towel through my hair, I went to the kitchen and Monica stared at me, she said, "Morning Ry, what happened last night?"

          I said, "Not quite sure, was chilling grabbing some beers with Cameron, not quite sure what happened after."

        She raised her eyebrows at me and said, "You got work soon if I remember correctly."

        I nodded and said, "Not sure if I want to go, what are you doing here anyways?"

       She said, "I got a call from Max last night, he said that he took your drunken ass home and that I needed to be here in the morning, so here I am."

       She continued to make breakfast, I said, "Sorry about last night and thanks for being here, I guess I gotta call Max and Cameron later."

      She nodded and asked, "Bagel egg, ham and cheese, good for breakfast?"

      I nodded.

      She said, "I will finish breakfast, then I gotta head to work, Max will be here at 8:30, you're already late."

       I said, "Okay, thanks."

      She said, "Take some Aleve and drink water to help with the nasty hangover."

      I nodded and said, "Thanks, but not sure if I want to go to head into work."

     She glared at me and asked, "Why wanna hit the bottle more than work?"

     I stared at her and said, "None of your business."

    She said, "Here we go again with the attitude, I thought you had woken up but I guess not, you are going to work, Trevor will kick your ass if you don't."

     I sighed and said, "No fair."

    She said, "Life is not fair, you are the owner of the corporation for a reason."

     I nodded.

     She smiled and said, "It's 7:30, you better get a moving."

    I sighed and said, "Yeah, tell mom I will be at Sunday brunch and she can talk to me then and thanks again."

     She nodded and handed me my sandwich. I grabbed a coffee cup off the counter and pour some coffee from the pot next to her, she stared at me and said, "You are welcome, just take care of yourself, you have people who care about you, you don't need beer."

      I nodded and walked to the breakfast bar and sat down. She cleaned up the kitchen and packed up her sandwich and coffee, she said, "See you Sunday, don't be late Ry, and call me if you need anything."

      I nodded.

       She walked out the front door and t clicked shut. I ran my hand through my hair finishing my sandwich and drained my coffee; I put the cup in the dishwasher and went to my bedroom to change. I came back downstairs my phone was blaring from the entryway; I grabbed it and said, "Hello."

A/N: Please let me know how you think the story is going? Any feedback is welcomed. Feel free to comment and vote, thank you so much for waiting and bearing with me through everything, you guys all are truly the greatest. I hope you guys are all doing well!!

***Won't be uploading Chapter 16 until I get at least 200 reads for this teaser***