Chapter 10

*Leah's POV*

I was super excited and happy that I got the job. Alicia walked in the room after Ryan left and said, "Hey sweetheart, congratulations I am so happy for you."

She walked over and hugged me and said, "Max is coming over to give you a tour of the building, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or Max." 

I nod and said, "Thank you so much Alicia." 

She smiled and said, "We will get along so well, I will be teaching you everything you need to know, watch out for Ryan, he's very moody at times, we will talk more though." 

I smile and said, "Thanks for the heads up Alicia, it sounds like we will get along well." 

She nods. 

Max knocks on the door gently, Alicia turns around and said, "Hey Max." 

He smiled and said, "Hey, good morning Alicia, how are you doing?" 

She smiled and said, "Good morning Max, I am good, how are you?" 

He said, "I am very well." 

She nods and said, "Enjoy your tour and have a good day Leah." 

I said, "Thanks Alicia, have a good day too." 

She leaves the room and heads back to her office. 

Max smiles and said, "Hey Leah, ready for the tour of the building?" He holds out his hand for me to shake, we shakes hands. 

I said, "Hey Max, it's great to meet you, yes I am ready for the tour." 

We leave the conference room, we wave to Alicia as we pass by her office, he shows me where I will be making coffee for Ryan and where Alicia posted a sign with what to put into Ryan's drinks like coffee and tea. We head out into the copy room where there is papers and folders to use for organization in offices. 

Hello Readers, 

How are you guys doing? What do you guys think of the story so far? Please comment, vote and follow. Thanks so much for your time spent on reading this story.