Chapter 12

*Leah's Pov*

After meeting Trevor, Max shows me a couple more floors of the building. Then as we are on the 13th floor, many people were heading out to lunch according to Max. As we were heading to the information desk, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around. 

Rachel smiles and we hug, she said, "Hey Leah, how are you?" 

I smiled and said, "Great, you?" 

She said, "Great."

I turn to Max and said, "Hey Rachel, have you met Max? He's showing me around the building, since I start my first day of work tomorrow." 

She looks at Max and said, "Hey Max, good to see you again, yes I have met him, he has driven me places every so often." 

Max said, "Hey Rachel, good to see you again, glad you are doing well." 

Rachel nods and said, "Great to see you guys, talk to you later, enjoy the tour Leah and see you around." 

We both wave at her as she leaves towards one of the conference rooms. 

Max turns to me and asks, "Hey Leah, how do you know Rachel?" 

I said, "She's one of my closest friends ever since middle school, but I didn't know she worked here, since I never asked her about her job." 

Max nods and asked, "Leah, would you like to go to lunch? We can continue the tour later if you would like." 

I said, "That sounds great." 

He nods, we walk towards the elevator and when it arrives we get in and take it to the lobby, Max lets Stephanie at the information desk know that we are going out to lunch. Max and I head out of the building, Max walks us towards the Italian restaurant down the street, he asked, "Is this fine by you for a place to have lunch or would you like another type of food?" 

I smiled and said, "This place is fine, I have always wanted to try this place ever since it opened." 

Max nodded and opened the door for me, I walked in and nodded at him, the hostess said, "Hey Max, how are you?" 

Max said, "Great, how about you Rosie?" 

She said, "I am good, who is this beautiful women beside you?" 

I smile, Max said, "Rosie, this is Leah, she's going to be Ryan's new assistant." 

She said, "That's wonderful, great to meet you Leah and congratulations." 

I said, "Great to meet you Rosie and thanks."