Chapter 4

*Ryan's POV* 

Leah walked back into the room and said,"Hey." 

I looked up at the most beautiful woman in front of me and said,"Hi Leah, Alicia has the rest of the day off, so when would you like to have your interview with me?" 

She looked at me and said,"Umm, how about tomorrow at 9:30am, if that's okay with you?" 

I said,"That sounds great." 

She walked to the table and took a seat next to me and unwrap her sandwich.

 I wrote down her appointment on my notepad, circling it so I don't forget. I run my hand through my hair and sigh; I wonder why I am so disorganized. I saw a hand grab my car keys. I looked up and Leah smirked and said,"So many keys for such an important man." 

I winked.

She laughed and said,"I am going to guess which car you drove today, if I get it right I get to ask you a question. If I get it wrong, you get to ask me a question." 

I smirked and said,"Okay." 

She was playing around with my keys and asked,"Did you drive your Audi to work today?" 

I looked at her and asked,"How did you know?" 

She said,"I will answer your question after, I ask you a question." 

I remained silent and nodded.

She asked,"Do you have any tattoos?" 

I laughed and said,"Yeah, two. Man I thought you were going to ask a serious question." 

She laughed and said,"Lucky guess that I guess the car right." 

I nodded. 

She put the keys back on the table and said,"I finished lunch, thanks for everything today." 

I nodded, she got up picked up her purse and stuck the note inside and left the room. 

I stared after her with a shocked look on my face. 

A/N: Remember to vote follow and comment. Thanks for reading. :) Sorry for such a short chapter. Tell me what you think about this story so far.