Teaser

Hello everyone, I am sorry that i haven't had much time to write lately, I have been very busy. I hope you guys are doing well, I am grateful you guys have stuck with me. This is a teaser for Chapter 15, I hope you guys like it, feel free to leave comments, tell me what you think. Thanks for everything guys. 

*The next day* 

                I woke up feeling exhausted, but very excited for my first day of work. I shook my head and definitely had a strange dream last night I picked up my book that lies on my bed and put it on my nightstand. I heard my phone ring, I walked over to the dresser to pick it up, and I said, "Hello."

                Martin said, "Hey Leah, good morning, how are you? Did the interview go well?"

                I said, "Hey Martin, good morning, I am alright, you? The interview went well, I got the job, and how did you hear about it?" I haven't heard from him in weeks so I don't understand how he knew about my interview.

               He said, "I am good, just about to eat breakfast, glad the interview went well, I miss you and I heard about the interview through mom."

               I smiled and said, "That's good enjoy breakfast, how's Chicago treating you? I miss you too."

              He sighed and said, "Great, just exhausted from my flight, the weather is amazing, you would love it."

              I laughed and said, "That's good, I hope you can come visit soon, we are still in New York."

             He said, "Yeah can't wait, maybe in a few months."

              I was about to respond when I heard, "Martin buddy, training starts soon you need to hurry."

              I sighed.

              He said, "I am so sorry baby sis, maybe we can talk soon, text me if you need to talk love you, I got to go."

              I said, "Yeah, Martin love you too, text me if you need to talk big bro."

              He hung up the phone.

Hey readers, 

Thanks for reading, please comment and vote. Feel free to message me, I will get back to you as soon as I can. I love reading comments and messages. I will do my best to post up new chapters as soon as I can. Thanks for sticking with me and bearing through all the waiting with me. I am grateful to have such loyal readers.