Chapter 11

*Leah's POV*

We head out of the office, then Max turns towards me and said, "Would you like to take the elevator downstairs or the stairs?" 

I said, "The stairs sound good." 

Max smiles and nods.

We walk to the staircase, he opens the door for me then we start walking down the stairs, as we are walking I feel like Max knows about what happened in the elevator yesterday between Ry and I, I don't ask, we reach the 17th floor. He opens the door for me I walk in and said, "Thanks Max." 

He said, "Your welcome, Leah."

We walk in and he tells me that this is the interior design floor where the company's interior design team works on projects for the interior designs of many building projects. He shows me Ryan's mother's old office and it was beautiful, it's no longer an office, but a lounge for the interior designers. Some of the interior designers working wave at Max as we pass by. Max tells me that on every floor expect for the top floor there is an information desk to help guests find where they need to go and to help any employees that need help if they are new to the company and might be lost.

Max introduces me to Trevor, but he is talking to Sharon the head of the interior design floor, he said, "Trevor, are you busy? Do you have a few minutes to spare?" 

Trevor turns his head over his shoulder and said, "Hey Max, no I am not busy, was just talking to Sharon about a project, I do have a few minutes to spare." 

He walks over to us and Max said, "Trevor, thanks for spending your time with us, I want you to meet Leah." 

Trevor and I shake hands and he said, "Nice to meet you Leah, I am head of security for this company, are you new?" 

I said, "Nice to meet you too Trevor, that's wonderful that you are head of security, sounds like a good job, yes, I am new, I am Mr. Tyler's new secretary. "

He said, "Wow, congratulations Leah, I am so happy for you it was great talking to you guys, see you around." 

He walks away and Max smiles and said, "He is always busy, he has like 30 to 40 people that he has to watch under him." 

I said, "Wow, that's a huge security crew." 

Max said, "Yeah, it takes a crazy amount of people to run this company."