Chap|21 I'm just hurt.

Start from the beginning

"Lauren!"

"Hey! Hey what I'm the hell is going on here?!" I heard Y/N's voice coming towards me when I felt her lift me up. She looked so angry as everyone else just stood around to watch.

Lauren just stood there glaring at me while Dinah and Normani held her back.

"Your stupid little girlfriend doesn't know when to shut her mouth!"

"Watch you fucking mouth Lauren!" Y/N pulled me closer to her. "And don't you ever put your damn hands on her again or your problems are going to be with me!"

I sniffed back my tears as I hid my face into her shoulder.

"Hey! Shut this shit down!" Y/N yelled out and I knew she was furious right now. I've known her so long I can hear it in her voice.

"Come on baby, lets get you home." I she whisper while walking me out.

I don't know what's got into Lauren lately, but it's like after I decided to leave the group is really when things went down hill with us. Even though I've always had a gut feeling that she had something for Y/N, she's just now starting to act this way towards me. Like she hates me, and her putting her hands on me just said it all.

Our friendship is over...

"Mila, are you ok?" Y/N asked knocking me out of my day dream I was so far in my head that I didn't even realize that we were already in the car. I slowly nodded and looked down at my hands.

"Yes I'm ok baby." She eyed me knowing that I was lying.

"Really?" She said as she took my face in her hand gently to get a good look at my now forming bruise.

"Tell me what happened." I looked over at the confused, yet worried look she wore on her face. "Please baby, I just want to know your ok." She continued and I sighed and began telling her everything that happened.

Y/N's POV.

As I sat there and listened to Camila tell me the things that where said, I couldn't hp but get pissed all over again.

Camila wiped the tears from her face as she kept talking. "And I-i honestly don't know what I did to make her hate me Y/N. I've always known that she wanted you. But she's never acted this way towards me before. Maybe it's because I'm no longer in the group, or it just got to hard for her to handle her feelings for you." She shrugged as she looked at me with sad eyes.

I smacked my lips and shook my head. "Man no Mila fuck her feelings! I'm with you for a reason. And I don't give to fucks about how she feels about me. She was my best friend, but after her staying that shit to you, and on top of that putting her damn hands on you. I don't want to hear anything else from her, unless it's an apology to you."

I sure as hell hope she's not thinking that tonight is going to change anything. I'm still with her, not Lauren. And that's how it's going to stay, Lauren's ass is dead wrong for what she did and she knows it. No matter how she was feeling, she could've just came and talked to me about it.

"B-but Y/N she's—"

"No but Y/N nothing. I don't care about her like that Camila. Don't listen to shit she said to you, it's all out of jealousy anyway."

She looked down and nodded. "Maybe your right. I should've stopped being her friend when I first found out about her feelings for you."

I nodded agreeing with her.

"Yeah baby that's a little much, but I just don't want you to worry about anything. Because I only have eyes for you."

Camila smiled up at me before grabbing ahold of my face. "I love you so so so much Y/N Brown. Im proud and very lucky to call you my girlfriend."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Oh no baby, I'm the lucky one." I winked at her making her laugh.

"There goes that gorgeous laugh that I love to hear oh so much."

She nodded as she rubbed her still swollen red eyes. "Yeah. I'm sorry I ruined your party baby, I know how much this night meant to you."

"You did not ruin anything. I had a great time, and so did everyone else, besides I wasn't going to let you stay there a second longer and be disrespected." She nodded before turning to look out the window.

"So you feeling better now?"

She shrugged. "I'm fine baby."

"Mila." I said giving her a warning tone to tell me the truth because it was written all over her face.

She gave me a small smile as she reached up to caress my face slowly. "Y/N I promise I'm ok, I'm just hurt."

————————————————
A/N

Hello guys😌

I hope you all enjoyed this update...much more to come and very soon😭

Soooooo what do you all think about what went on here?? Like Lauren?? She really admit her feelings for Y/N and hit Camila😲🤬

Let me know what you all think 💭 and what should happen next😁

Thanks for reading/voting💕 also sorry for any mistakes😥