(Prinxiety) fallen angel

Start from the beginning

Virgil sighed and flinched when Roman wiped at the cuts and scrapes on his arm with the wipe. “I can't really tell you where I came from because it's a secret, but I'm an angel.” He said, Roman froze and looked at him with wide eyes. “W-well I should've thought about th-that.” He stuttered. “But don't most angels have,” he looked at Virgil's huge black wings. “white wings?” He uttered, Virgil frowned and slumped his shoulders. “I'm a fallen angel, most fallen angel's wings turn black as soon as we reach earth's atmosphere.” He stated.

Roman nodded and placed bandages on the cuts that were a bit deeper than others. “And why did you fall?” Roman mumbled. “A friend of mine also fell down, most people don't like him where we live so they literally threw him off, I'm here to make sure he's okay, but I don't really know where he is.” He frowned. “I just hope he's okay, I hope no one is hurting him.” Roman took his other hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. “I'm sure he's alright.” He said encouragingly.

Virgil felt something fill in his chest and in an instant his cheeks flushed. “Thank you.” He squeaked out. After a while Roman had finished patching the angel up and stood from the ground. “Would you like something to eat?” He asked curiously. “Ew, no thanks.” Virgil shook his head and settled himself back down on the couch, Roman's phone, that rested on the coffee table, began to buzz and Virgil almost immediately jumped at the noise he scurried off the couch and ran to Roman clinging onto his arm. “It's a beast.” He stated.

Roman laughed and patted his shoulder. “It's just a phone," He said and went over to answer it. “Hello?” He answered curiously. “Roman! I really really really need you to come over!” Patton, Roman's best friend, screeched from the other side of the phone. “There's this-this beautiful angel! And no it's not a puppy this time, it's an actual angel!” He exclaimed, Roman's blood ran cold. “Did the angel give you their name?” He asked and Virgil immediately perked up. “Yeah, he says his name is Logan. He literally fell out of the sky Roman, he..he's scared and hurt, and I really don't know what to do.” His voice dropped and broke. “I really need your help.” He whispered.

Roman looked down at Virgil and sighed. “I'll be there right away, just try to get him to calm down alright?” He instructed. “Okay, thank you Roman, I'll see you soon.” With that they ended the call. “Virgil, is your friend Logan?” Roman asked curiously, the angel gasped and nodded. “Yes that's him, do you know where he is?” He asked anxiously. “He's with my friend, he's very kind and wouldn't hurt a fly. We have to go, my friend is very concerned about Logan and needs help, I'm sure you'll be able to help out too.” He explained and took hold of Virgil's hand pulling him along.

He paused at the door and grabbed a coat from the rack throwing it over Virgil's shoulders to hide his wings. “Just in case.” He said and lead him outside to his car. “I'm not going in that.” He grumbled. “It's not dangerous and it won't hurt you.” Roman reassured. “It'd be easier to fly.” Virgil protested. “Yes, but I cannot fly and you don't know the way so..” Virgil huffed and crossed his arms in defeat. “Fine, but this will be the first and last time.” He stated and climbed into the car uncomfortably, Roman climbed in after him and started the car. “Buckle up.” He strapped himself up and Virgil followed in suit.

After a ride of failed attempts of starting a conversation and awkward silence they had arrived to Patton's house, Roman climbed out and helped Virgil by taking hold of his arms and lifting him out, he set him back down on the ground and walked up to the door, Virgil hid behind him while he knocked on the door, there were sounds of tumbling and thrashing around, and then a worrying thump.

Virgil whined and pressed himself closer against Roman's back, the door then opened revealing a very disheveled Patton. “Roman!” He grinned and looked over at Virgil who peered over Roman's shoulder. “And who's this?” He asked. “Patton, you may or may not believe this but this is Virgil, he's also an angel.” He said, someone stood behind Patton and gently took hold of his arm. “You're arm is leaking red.” A low voice mumbled.

Virgil gasped. “Logan!” He smiled. “Oh, salutations Virgil.” Logan stepped closer and stood beside Patton, dark wings folded against his back and covered him all the way down to the back of his knees. “You've fallen as well? Though if I may add you quite look better in black.” He complimented the younger male. “Right back at you.” Virgil scoffed. “I see you've found your soulmate as well.” Logan eyed Roman up and down. “My what!?” Both Virgil and Roman yelled in unison.

Logan winced and frowned. “There's no need to shout honestly, did you really think we both fell down by accident?” Logan sighed. “I wasn't thrown off either, we were both sent down here to seek our soulmates Virgil, we were chosen.” A smile made its way to the logical angel's lips. “We found our soulmates.” He wrapped an arm around Patton who blushed at the closeness.

Virgil looked over to Roman who had a shocked expression plastered on his face. “S-so that means, he's my...” He trailed off and immediately dropped his head. “Oh.” He breathed. “Wow, okay.” He laughed shakily. “This, this is really weird Logan, I-I mean everything is happening so fast. Aren't you at least a little freaked out?” He asked, Logan shook his head. “We were destined to fall in love with these people Virgil, and I'm quite happy.” He longingly stared at Patton who buried his face in his hands.

Roman grew still besides Virgil, he had not uttered a word which worried the angel. “We were destined...” He mouthed. “Virgil, do you not find interest in me?” He turned to face him. “It's not that, you're really handsome and kind, I just think things are moving too quick ya know?” Virgil shrugged. “But other than that, I do enjoy it when we hold hands, and when you smiled and told me everything was going to be okay I felt a little weird...” Logan perked. “Oh! It's like something is filling up in your chest correct?”

Virgil nodded. “Is that what love feels like? Or is it just interest?” He whined once more. “Allow me to help.” Roman grinned and pulled him into a kiss, the coat slipped from Virgil's shoulders and his wings spread out in surprise before they slowly folded back, when Roman pulled away he was met with a flustered Virgil. “T-that helped a bit.” He murmured.

Patton squealed and clung to Logan's arm. “That was so adorable!” He exclaimed. “Roman I've never seen you look so happy before.” He stated. “I'm just glad I've found my soulmate...” Roman smiled down at Virgil. “My literal fallen angel.” And they both shared a loving embrace Virgil's wings encased them both as they once again shared a kiss.