He picked her up placing her onto the hood of his black mustang. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he slid his hand up her thigh, gripping the back of her left leg pushing it up. She cupped his face, biting down on his lip pulling it out before sucking down on his bottom lip. Her back arched when she felt his hand travel along her lips. Her chest rose heavily as she took deep breathes. Staring deep into his eyes whilst he used his finger to penetrate her entrance. She gripped his shoulders biting down on her lip to contain herself. He leaned in and placed soft wet kisses down on her chin, before he kissed her lips again.

"Mmm..." she moaned against him, before she vibrated against him. He smiled removing his fingers.

He's hands tore her blouse open revealing her white lace bra, she traced his lips with the pad of her thumb, before he leaned down and kissed the tops of her plump breasts. He used his right hand to unzip her skin tight knee length leather skirt, having her lay there in her white lace thong that matched her bra. He licked his lips, unclipping her bra while she stared at him. She sat up pulling his black shirt over his head, her hands roamed his chest. Looking up into his eyes she smiled, leaning up to kiss his lips once again. He's hands pulled down her thong, before she helped undo his pants.

"This has got to come to an end." She said, "well than, I better take my time than." He smiled as she laid back down before he slowly and gently slid into her opening.

"Zayn." She moaned, gripping his arms.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Mr Edmonds." The receptionist smiled, "Amelia." He said back, he was holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Could you just warn To-"

"Toni went out Mr Edmonds." Amelia said looking up from her laptop at him. "She did?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yup. She's been unavailable for about two hours now-" she cut herself off as Toni just stepped out the elevator.

She darted her eyes at the elevator causing Kenny to turn around, there was a bubbly Toni, followed behind her was Zayn. Zayn placed his hand at the low of Toni's back, he said something to her causing her to giggle as she turned to face Kenny. Her eyes widened as Zayn quickly removed his hands and looked into another direction.

"Mr Edmonds came to pay you a little visit mrs Toni." Amelia said with a smile before she typed away on her laptop again.

"Ken-"

"What's going on here?"