1; Don't challenge me

Start from the beginning

Me being flustered? Obviously. I mean, Who wouldn't be? It's Park Jimin, We're talking about.

"Your words, my command. I stopped," Jimin says, pushing back his hair with one of his hands.

 I stopped," Jimin says, pushing back his hair with one of his hands

"And why can't he look at me? I am a sight to watch." I scoff. He can't help but chuckle at this, "Of course! You are. A beautiful sight for me to admire, Only me." Jimin coos, following with a wink.

Girls in our college, die to be at my place but I'd do anything to put some one else in my place.

"Can you stop with all these tease and violence for no reason? Atleast, for once." I ask, staring at him.

"No reason?" Jimin chuckles sarcastically.

The guy behind him groans in pain as he slides down against the wall, holding his stomach but Jimin quickly kicks him in the leg and we hear no more sound from him. Like, He controlled himself from making any noise.

"Yah!" I yell.

"I can be possessive over you, If i want. I thought, You knew this by now," He says, flashing his oh so adorable eye-smile. I sigh, clutching the purse's strap tightly in my palm, "I can't believe you."

"Start believing me then.."

He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can look at my babygirl, like that." He quickly steps back, straightening his body, the smile never leaving his plump lips.

"Oh! Shut up!" I groan, turning away from him but I couldn't walk a step further as He holds me by my arm and pulls me back. My body hits against his. I flinch at the sudden action, the sudden touch of his against my skin. Lips parted slightly, I stare at him.

Jimin's eyes are like a glacier, piercing through me deeply, but something in it was soft and warm as he gazes at me warmly. He moves his hand on my cheek, sliding to my neck, wrapping his fingers around them; not in a choking way though.

He licks his bottom lip, smirking right after. Jimin tells me the same thing, He has said so many times that i have even lost count, "Mad love, That's what I have for you."

-

"Is that what you have for me, Hot chocolate?" I ask, pouting out my bottom lip sadly. There is still few minutes left before the next lecture starts.

"Okay! I am not one of your lover boys. So, Don't expect me carrying sweet and hot things for you all the time," Hani purrs, rolling her eyes as she plays with her pen, in between her fingers.