Chapter Thirty-Two...

En başından başla

"Fuck" I hear coming from the living room, I walk through "Everything good?" I ask "It's not working" She says referring to her Nintendo Switch, I sit down next to her and turn it on for her "I can't do anything. I can't remember anything, Demi" She says slouching into the couch "You remembered my name, it will get easier baby" I say resting my hand on her leg, she also remembered we date, but not that we have been intimate "It's so annoying, I want to remember already" She replies becoming a little upset "Okay, I'll quiz you" I say, she chuckles and nods "My birthday?" I ask, she looks at me really trying to think "A-August" She stutters, I nod smiling "What date?" I ask, she does the same thing "2-20th?" She stutters, I nod pulling her to me "Well done baby" I say, she smiles at me and I lean in slightly to peck her lips, she does the same.... and our lips meet. I rest my hands on her face smiling into the kiss before pulling away again "I don't really remember the feeling I got when we kissed but I think it just came back" She replies, I start laughing and peck her lips again "It's only been four days baby, give yourself time. I know it's hard but I'm here and I'm not going anywhere" I say, she nods and lays her body between my legs and rests her stomach on my torso area "If you quiz me later for every right answer I get, we take off a piece of clothing?" She says, I can feel her smile "You're definitely starting to remember your ways" I chuckle, she laughs and entwines our hands... I feel her soft breathing against me and notice she's fallen asleep, I decide to post the picture I took of her on my Instagram..

@ddlovato - Still so mesmerised by you.

I post it and try and get comfortable so I can fall asleep with her, however what felt like 20 minutes later was actually two hours, I hear Sophia's laugh and it wakes me up. I open my eyes and look down and she's still in the same position she was just awake and now talking to Marissa, Lauren Jauregui and Kehlani. I frown a little and turn my head "You're awake" Sophia says beaming up at me, I smile and nod "Hey guys" I say smiling at the others in the room "Babe I need to use the bathroom, can you get up for a second?" I ask, she nods and moves for me. I walk up to the main bathroom as it's closer. I stand looking in the mirror, Sophia wakes up in the night over nightmares of Paris dying and being shot. I see Kehlani in the door way "Hey, it's great she's remembering things right?" She says, I look towards her and smile "It is" I reply, she asks me how I've been and stuff and I explain we've been okay, and I'm trying my best to help her remember things "I'm going to take her to Paris's grave to give her mind some peace" I say, Kehlani nods telling me it's a good idea.

"Babe, why are we here?" She asks as I pull up to the graveyard "You need to give your mind some peace, I notice you waking up in hot sweats and crying which is why I always bring you closer to me in the night and your parents and I suggested bringing you to Paris' grave to settle your mind and so you know she's okay and she's watching over you" I state, she looks at me and bows her head "I try and not wake you up, I'm sorry" She says, I shake my head "I don't mind, I'm here to help you Sophia. I promise" I say kissing her hand. We get out of the car and walk up to her grave. We sit on the same bench we did not too many months ago "Say what you need to say" I smile. "I can't process the fact that you're gone, I have nightmares as my memory comes back and I remember so clearly kissing your stone cold lips as you lay dead, that was my goodbye to you" I hear her say, I wrap my arm around her "I can't have these nightmares anymore but the image I have of you in my head isn't a good one, I remember some memories but not all our memories. I have to let you go, for myself" She whispers the last part as tears fall down her face "You were so beautiful Paris, so beautiful. I loved you so much. But this is my goodbye, I need you to go and be my angel and be my guardian angel. Your soul can fly free" I pull her closer to me as she speaks those words, I've heard more than once. She leans into me and we sit in a comfortable silence for a little "Okay, I'm ready to go" She whispers, I nod and she walks to the picture clearly remembering this is what she does, she kisses her hand and places it on the picture before turning back to me, I hold out my hand for her and she takes it "Demi?" She says looking up at me, I look down "I think I'm starting to remember things, proper things, like was I pregnant?"

!Hey Guys!

Sophia is awake but her brain is confused still, as you can see the confusion is lessening but nobody has reminded her about who shot her...?

I hope you enjoyed this, I enjoyed writing in Demi's point of view and half of the next chapter will be in Demi's point of view before it will change back to Sophia's I feel this storyline was better told by Demi.

Don't forget to VOTE and comment any ideas or suggestions, I'm open to them.

All the love, M x