"Yo Damian!" We both turned to a boy who was gazing at the two.

"What?" Damian said standing up

"Ms. Ledger called you... you need to go the office right now." He said leaning on the doorway

"Oh shit! I'm so screwed" he said shutting his eyes tightly and clenching his hands into fists

"Something wrong?" Lea asked him worrying. This wasn't Damian... he was usually the cheery one. He must have probably got into trouble again.

"Its nothing... I will explain it to you later.. see ya!" He said forcing a smile, walking away. He bumped into Zack at the doorway, who was coming in. They talked about something but Lea was just too far away so she couldnt hear a word. Zack's expression changed from worry to smile and he ended up giving Damian a thumbs-up laughing. Damian just groaned and stomped away in anger.

Zack surely had his techniques in pissing off people.

She sighed looking away towards the window.

"Ummm... Azalea?" Lea heard a squeaky, fabricated voice behind her. She groaned and sighed loudly so that they could hear.

She turned around to see the four figures infront of her and she forced a smile. Their behind the scenes rude expressions always reminded her of 'Plastics' from the Mean Girls movie.

"Yes?" Lea put up her best fake smile looking at them. Her left eye kept twitching from the efforts with which she was trying to smile.

"Oh... I was just wondering... you know if you could hang out with us?" One of them said twirling her hair between her fingers

No

"You know.... you could come over at our place anytime.."

No

"And... we can have lots of fun..."

No

"And have girls night out... go to clubs and parties... and even do homework together!" She said gleeing happily.

No . No . No way!

Lea was horrified that she wasn't just being used to be their freeway pass to get close to her friends... but they had also upgraded their excuses.. with Homework? Like seriously? Lea couldnt imagine what the four took her as? www.happyhomework/mathnerd.com?
Lea seriously couldn't believe they had started using education as an excuse.

"Oh..." I looked at them blankly "I'm afraid... I cant join you." She said laughing awkwardly.

"Why not Cookie?" She jumped suddenly and saw him smiling behind her. He mouthed 'hi' waving his hands at her.

"What were you doing here?" She asked him glaring

"Me? I'm in my class..." he said flexing his arms. Lea heard the girls giggle and she rolled her eyes to the highest point that it could just fall out... since she knew Zack's antics.

She grit her teeth, frowning.

"So... why arent you joining them?" He said looking at Lea. " they aren't that bad..." he flashed a wide smile and the girls looked as if they were about to faint.

Lea wanted to saybYou have no idea how they are. But then decided against it.

"You're Hannah right?" He asked one of the four girls. The girl named Hannah gasped loudly with her eyes widened. She started smiling flirtatiously at Zack, feeling fueled up from Zack's initiative.

Lea wasn't really surprised but she couldnt help but wonder if the boy a moron. Couldnt he really see behind all that trap?

"Yes.." she said tugging a loose strand of hair behind her ears. She giggled softly and even her friends looked at her smiling wide eyed.