Chapter Thirteen ~ Help has arrived

Sigma's POV

I rushed out of my room and into the adjoined bathroom. I got the shower runner at a cooler temperature then stripped down and stepped into it. Splashing water onto my face, I sighed.

Was that something I should worry about? Or just a dream. I wondered. I don't usually have dreams, but when I do, they usually mean something. Did Zac actually contact me?

I want to believe it, but I don't think I can. What if it's not true, then I get let down all over again. It would be like losing my m best friend all over again. Of course he was tied with Luke for that title.

I washed my body and scrubbed my hair, then rinsed off. Then I just sat there for a while, contemplating things. Zac did have the ability to control dreams and bring your worst fears and nightmares to life. Mainly the latter since controlling dreams took a ton of work. Of course he never liked using his powers on good people. It made him feel 'dark and corrupted' as he put it.

Maybe it was him. He's had a lot of time to store up power, and whenever he used his dream controlling power too long, he started to cough up blood.

I started smiling. I had to tell the others that Zac just might be okay.

I rushed to dry off and put clothes on, stumbling over everything and anything. Then I combed my hair to make it less unruly. I shook Infernum awake, ignoring his quite crude mumbles. Then I ran into our meeting room and pressed the 'Emergency Meeting' button on the wall.

Within five minutes a very sleepy looking Luke was being dragged in by a cranky looking Zoë, an all to perky looking Selina followed close behind. Soon a rumpled looking Charles stepped in, Ethan trailing close behind looking like he was about to drop dead. Bianca came in normally, like she just hadn't woken up and it was actually the afternoon. Lastly came a dazed Will and Nico, both dressed haphazardly like they just threw on random clothes (which they probably had done).

"What the fuck do you want." Zoë snapped, as Will and Nico settled in their seats, she wasn't a morning person.

"I had this dream last night-" everyone groaned.

"We got woken up for a fucking dream?" Ethan asked incredulously.

"Yes, and of you would let me finish, I would tell you why." I glared at him, he made a 'go on' motion with his hand. "Well, as I was saying, in my dream I was in this place, just floating. Then this place was lighten up, and I looked and Zac was there-" this peaked their interest, "he started saying that he was okay and then he was about to tell me something else, when he started choking and throwing up blood. I tried to run towards him, but I couldn't move and there was some invisible force blocking me. Then I woke up and took a shower-"

"What's a shower got to do with anything?" Luke asked. I glared at him.

"As I was saying. I then took a shower and I started thinking. At first I though it was just a simple dream. Then I remembered that he can control dreams when he has enough energy, but if he does it for too long, he starts to puke blood."

"He would've had a long time to gain energy, and since it takes twice as much energy to actually put himself inside the dream, it would make sense that he couldn't stay in it for too long." Zoë concluded. The rest of the team stated smiling.

This was the first lead that we've gotten that pointed to Zac being alive. I could tell that Luke and I were probably the happiest knowing there was a chance Zac was alive, since we'd known him the longest.

"Anyways, we should get back to business. The sooner we defeat Lucifer, the sooner we can find Zac." I announced dejectedly. The others looked kinda sad too, so many years waiting for a sign and now we have to wait.

"We should have the Stoll's and the Weasley's come and take a look at the border and the strengths and weaknesses of the camp. Then we can act accordingly." Luke suggested. We nodded in agreement.

"Should we have Black (A/N anyone know who this might be?) come too? He could shift into different monsters to see if they can get through." Bianca suggested.

"Wasn't he on a mission as well? Something from your dad, Sigma?" Charles asked.

"I think so. So that would mean he's unavailable. Let's just ask those pranksters to come and make the most of their help." I said. Everyone nodded and went back to the kitchen for food.

After breakfast I contacted Travis, Connor, George, and Fred. I told them to come at 9:30am earth time. They agreed and told me they'd get ready.

I gathered my team and we headed over to the Big House with our cloaks and masks on.

"Hello Chiron." I greeted.

"Hello Commander Sigma." He said wearily.

"I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to call a councillor meeting right now, that'd be greatly appreciated."

"Of course, right away."

He trotted off and soon all the councillors were groggily filling up the meeting room.

"What was so important that you had to bring us here so early in the morning?" Riley asked.

"We have some friends coming over to check over the border of the camp. They'll be able to tell us if we've missed anything." I announced, there was some grumbling before someone spoke up.

"Okay, we've been as nice to you as we could," Jason snapped, "but you're bringing in potential threats without asking us! How can we trust you? You might be working with this evil dude for all we know!"

"Oh, so you're going against what your parents asked for. They asked for our help. If we need to bring in people we trust, then we will. And they aren't threats, not unless I give the order." I snapped back. Jason just rolled his eyes at me.

And at that exact moment, Travis, Connor, and the Twins stepped out of a portal.

They looked around.

"I feel like we're missing something." George remarked, his British accent standing out.

"Did we miss anything?" Travis asked.

"Not that I know of." Fred shrugged, his British accent being very prominent.

"We probably did miss something." Connor added.

"Here's our help." I announced.

~*~
Hello! I'm currently sick and at home so I thought that I might as well get another chapter out.

Also, there will probably be about 3-4 chapters left, maybe more but I can't guarantee that there will. Since it's getting closer to the end, hopefully chapters will also come out quicker.

And if you didn't guess, Black is Sirius Black. He's not in this book, but he is in the second book.

Anyways, I got to go finish my tea because my throat is killing me and I sound like death.

~Serena~