Chapter Three ~ The Big Reveal

^Thats what the castle looks like^

I stood behind the curtains waiting. I felt like I was going to throw up. Sure I remembered everything and everyone, but what if things are different, what if they don't want to be my friends anymore? I was starting to panic.

"Don't worry Sigma," Infernum's voice spoke up in my head, "everything will be fine." I nodded and took a deep breath.

"-I would now like to reintroduce the reason I have brought you here." Chaos said from the other side of the curtains, I hadn't realized he has been talking. "Come on out son." whispers rippled through the crowd.

"Who's he talking about, we're all here?" I heard Tartarus ask with my enchanted hearing.

"Unless..." Erebus trailed off.

I took another deep breath and walked through the curtains. Everyone was silent until-

"SIGMA!" I looked to my left just in time to see a blurred face and blond hair. I fell to the ground with an 'oomf'.

"Can you get off me Luke?" I asked to my best friend, yeah you heard correctly, he's my best friend and basically my brother.

"I thought you died!" He wailed.

"No you didn't."

"Okay, but I though you were going to!"

"No you didn't."

"Stop ruining this! I'm trying to be dramatic!"

Someone cleared their throat behind Luke. "As much as we love seeing Sigma being crushed, we don't want him to die before we can talk to him." Zoë said as she crossed her arms.

Luke mumbled something along the lines of 'I'm not that heavy', but got off me anyways. As soon as I was up again, I was engulfed in another hug. This time it was a group hug though. With all the members of the elite team: Luke, Zoë, Silena, Will, Nico, Charles (aka Beckendorf), Ethan and Bianca.

"I'm so glad your back Sigma!" Luke exclaimed.

"Me too Tiny Muffins, me too." I smirked.

"I was drunk!" Luke defended.

"Yeah, but we're still gonna call you that." Nico laughed. Luke glared at us.

"You guys are all jerks." He mumbled.

"Yeah, but you love us!" Ethan laughed.

"Not as much as tiny muffins though." I pointed out. Everyone except Luke burst out laughing.

"Y'all are assholes! You know that right?" Luke muttered, his cheeks a dark shade of pink.

When I was finished saying high to everyone, we set off towards the South wing of the castle. The South wing was where a majority of the army stayed (some stayed with their families in the city). It held training rooms, dorm rooms, game rooms, the whole shebang. Each team had their own floor. Top floor was the elite team, then the Alpha team, then the Beta team, then the Gamma team, then the Omega team, then the Healers, then the Trackers, then the Spies, then the Magicians, then the Messengers, and finally the Tamers. Each team in the army has a job, the first five teams usually do most of the fighting, the others do their own jobs and missions.

"By the way Sig, your siblings want to talk to you." Will said as he walked beside me.

"Okay, I'll meet you guys there. I'm going to find my siblings." I said, Will nodded and ran to tell the others.

I turned around and went to go find my siblings. Luckily for me, they weren't too far. They see just in the royals library (which is the royal family's personal library).

I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Siggy!" Tartarus exclaimed, he smiled. Tartarus has black hair with crimson streaks, dark blue eyes with green flecks, he also has tan skin. He wore black jeans, black converse shoes, and a red t-shirt that read in white dripping letters 'I am literally Hell'.

"Hey, I just wanted to say hi." I said.

"Well good because we thought you didn't want to see us and that hurt our feelings." Ouranos stated, his usual dark black hair hanging slightly in front of his dark navy blue eyes, he has dark skin that made his eyes look even dark than they are. He wore simple jeans, a white t-shirt, he didn't have any shoes on, just socks. I noticed he was also hovering a few centimetres above ground. He does that a lot, I remembered.

"I don't think o could ever forget you," I paused, "well I did, but now I remember you again."

My siblings all smiled. "Good! Now we have our littlest brother here with us now!" Nyx exclaimed. Nyx has flowing black hair that almost reaches her knees (she usually puts it up), she has dark brown eyes that almost look black, pale skin, and she wore a simple navy dress that is tight at the top but flows out at her waist, her shoes were black high heels (I have no idea how she walks in them).

"Yeah, but keep out of trouble, I already have my hand full with Tartarus, Ouranos and Erebus." Gaea told me. Gaea has dark skin, black wavy hair, dark brown eyes with green flecks, and she wore a dark green dress with small flowers at the bottom and at the top by the shoulders and when she stands on the earth, it seems to melt into the ground, the dress matched perfectly with her simple green heels.

"I'm not that much of a trouble maker." Erebus scoffed. "It's the other two that do most of the troublemaking." He pointed at Tartarus and Ouranos. Erebus had black hair that he likes to have up to his shoulders, he has dark brown eyes, pale skin, and he wore dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and blue converse shoes.

"That's true," Nyx agreed, "what do you think Sigma? Who's the biggest trouble maker?" She asked me.

"Tartarus." I stated without hesitation, all my siblings laughed except Tartarus who was sulking.

"Thanks for having my back Lil' Bro." He pouted.

"Stop acting like a baby Tartarus," Erebus exclaimed, though he was slightly out of breath from laughing so much.

"I'm not a baby! You are! I'm older than you!"

"Are you? Are you really? Cause sometimes you act younger than me." Erebus raised an eyebrow in question. We all burst out laughing again, except for Tartarus who was still pouting.

I've missed this.

Soon it was time for me to go back to the Elite Team. I said goodbye to my siblings and headed off to my friends. As I was going I passed a family picture from a while back. In it was my family and I, including my mother Order. I choked back a sob and kept going. I took an elevator up to the Elite Team game room and found my 'Army Family' as Luke calls us, sitting on the couch playing Uno.

"Mind if I join?" I asked, Luke turned around and nodded.

"Here you go." Luke said as he handed me seven cards. I sat down in between Nico and Luke.

That night we stayed up till almost one in the morning just playing around and catching up. I definitely found my actual home, not any of those temporary places, but my real home. The one that I would love forever, no matter what happens here.

A/N
So you might be confused. Maybe. Basically, the people on the Elite Team were on missions to keep an eye on Sigma/Percy. When they 'died' it meant their mission was over. Nico and Will were at Camp Half Blood, but they 'disappeared' and went back to Parádeisos. Also, when Gaea and Tartarus were fighting Percy and his friends, they were doing the same as the Elite Team. Does that make sense?

~S͓̽e͓̽r͓̽e͓̽n͓̽a͓̽~