Chapter Eight ~ Puking, Twins, and Idiots

Sigma's POV

Training yesterday was a disaster. As you know, it started off good. Then it went downhill. I don't even know how it happened. One minute everyone is training and the next thing I know a fight broke out, three Pegasi are flying around, some how a kid broke their nose and twisted their ankle, and then someone puked.

It wasn't pretty.

Nobody knew what happened and Infernum was sleeping on a bench the whole time (lazy jerk).

Anyways, now we're just chilling out in our tent-cabin-thing. I'll just call it a cabin. In about five minutes we have to do training again, then we have the rest of the day off. We're planning on doing an inventory check, then a perimeter check to find weak spots and such, and then we're supposed to have a meeting with the counsellors.

Soon enough it was time for training, we did the same warmup as yesterday. Once everyone was finished resting, I spoke up.

"Okay everyone." I yelled, after I knew I had everyone's attention I spoke up again. "We're going to start by learning some basic moves-" I heard people grumbling "-that you won't know. Mostly because you guys are so far behind with technics. We'll be teaching you technics that our new trainees learn."

"But we already know the basics." Annabeth's snobby voice called out. People mumbled their agreements.

"I know that, but you need new technics that this new enemy won't expect."

"How do you know what he'll expect?"

"I just do."

She sighed and rolled her eyes at me, but didn't interrupt again. The training went smoothly from there. No puking or runaway Pegasi today.

The Elite Team and I (plus Infernum) then went and did inventory and made a map of weak points in the camp. After we were finished with that, we headed to the Big House for the meeting.

"Finally you're here. We've been waiting forever." Riley snapped, trying to be tough. Though I did see him flinch at Nico.

"Yeah because we were going over weak points in the camp and doing inventory." Bianca snapped back.

"We already did that." Jason said defensively.

"Well you did a terrible job." Charles scoffed, he pulled out the map we made of the camps weak points. "We found a weak spot here, here, here, and here." He pointed to different areas around camp.

"Yo Sig, maybe we should have Trickster and Prankster come around to spot anymore weak areas, that's their specialty innit?" Will offered.

"We should, maybe we could bring in The Twins too." Zoë suggested.

"Wait, the M Twins?" Ethan asked horrified.

"No! Those two are constantly trying to better then each other! I meant Jinx and Hex." Zoë corrected.

Trickster and Prankster were Travis and Connor Stoll, their "prancing partners" (as they liked to refer to each other as) were twins Jinx and Hex, otherwise known as George and Fred Weasley (George was working part time since he's still technically alive right now).

"Wait a minute! You can't just invite more of you people here without consulting us first." Annabeth screeched.

"Oh yes we can." Selena said, taking a threatening step forwards. I was about to step in when suddenly the door was thrown open and a rumpled looking Jax stepped in.

"Um, mister Sigma, uh, someone's here to see you. He says to say it's "your bro T" and he said he's "kinda in trouble with Nyx" and to come out right away." Jax spoke timidly.

"That idiot. What did he do this time?" I asked no one in particular.

~*~
A/N

Sorry it's a little short, this is mostly a fillet chapter to move the plot along.

Also yes I added the Weasley Twins because they carry over into the next book and I kinda wanted to clear up some things. Also "The M Twins" are going to be in the second book, but it might only be one of them since I can't decide if I should add the second one in or not.

Hopefully I can update soon since it's almost Christmas Holidays.

And *shameless self promotion ahead* if you like Blue Exorcist, you should check out the fanfiction I'm making with my friend (it's on this account).

~Serena~