Chapter XI: Capturing the Princess's Heart (LEMON)

Start from the beginning

"I am home!" I said into the house, there was silence, not hearing any response from 18 or Zamasu.

'Oh, yea! They're back in Conton City today, something to do with Goku and the others,' I thought, I walked to the bedroom, had a shower, and tucked myself in the bed; going to sleep.

~Short Timeskip~

I felt my body shake as if someone was shaking it. My eyes open up to see Rias straddling my waist, still in her Kuoh Academy uniform, however, she did not have the skirt on. 

My eyes widen, I quickly sat up on my bed, Rias still on my waist.

"R-Rias what are you doing?" I asked, looking around if anybody saw us.

"Y/N-kun!" She said in a worried tone, "Please take my virginity!"

"Why Rias?" I asked, in a bewildered tone. ' Is this about the Marriage proposal?' I thought, looking at Rias's worried face.

"They are going to marry me off to some pervert!" Rias said, putting her head on my chest, sobbing. "Please save me! I need you to take my virginity away! I'm giving it to you because I fell for you!" She said crying into my shirt.

I froze, 'She fell for me?' I thought, my eyes going wide.

I wrap my arms around her, rubbing her back, a little bothered by the hot redhead I had on my lap, however, I ignored it.

She cried into my shirt, her cries......it hurts. 

'To think they could let such a beautiful girl like her, cry,' I thought. Her arms go around me, pulling me close to her body.

Soon her cries turned to soft sniff's, she was still hugging me.

"Rias, are you sure?" I asked, Rias pulled back and looked at me. Her eyes showed her emotion, love. 

"Yes," She said nodding, smiling at me, rubbing her tears away with her hands.

The Ruin Princess was in love.  

"To think I, Y/N L/N, captured a princess's heart," I teased her, causing her to giggle and blush. She leaned in, looking at my lips. I leaned into her as well, looking at her lips. 

Our lips touched, sparks went through our bodies. 

Our hands quickly going around each other, both of our eyes closed. I just focused on her soft lips, caressing her back with my hands, Rias doing the same.

Soon our tongues came into contact, both parties trying to go into the other's mouth. It turned into a battle for dominance, I pull her closer to my body, squeezing her ass. As she gasped, I shoved my tongue into her mouth, small moans coming out of her mouth, our saliva getting exchanged, tasting the mint flavor on her lips. I explored every single part of her mouth with my tongue; Our kiss becoming hotter and hotter.